[Closed] Stephen Stopped Gambling Saturday 22nd February 2020

367 Posts
15 Users
0 Likes
40.9 K Views
(@angel18)

Good afternoon Stephen 

Great to have you back in chat last night you have been missed.

Sorry I left early had a film to watch.

Thankyou for the post on my diary

Work went well social distancing was good and not too busy.

I looked like a ninja turtle with my mask on!Going to get some bunny ears to wear at work over Easter.

Hope you are enjoying your day.Are you having anymore cucumber sandwiches?

I'm hoping to be in chat tonight.

Bye for now 

Debbie

Posted : 5th April 2020 3:33 pm
Aum
 Aum
(@aum)
Topic starter

Thank you for bringing smiles and laughter to my diary Debbie.

Pleased your return to work went well with a mask and social distancing keeping you safe. You will look bonny with the bunny ears on at Easter lol.

Wishing you and everyone on the diaries a super duper Monday.

Monday morning solitude forbidden now to roam 

Endless peace and calmness in my pleasant cosy home 

Looking around from twelve floors up the city looks subdued

But the Humber keeps on flowing for this doddery diddery dude

Stephen x x x 

This post was modified 4 years ago by Aum

Posted : 6th April 2020 11:07 am
Aum
 Aum
(@aum)
Topic starter

Keep on fighting Boris for your child inside the womb

One day you will wed Carrie and be the dashing groom

People of Britain kneel and pray or cry up to the moon

Prime Minister we need you so please get better soon

Stephen x

Posted : 7th April 2020 9:57 am
(@vinnie)

Thankyou so much for my post Stephen you really are the most caring man I’ve ever met , I’m so happy we are walking this road together , i missed u in chat I’ll try and get on tonight to have a natter with you , have a wonderful day ??

Posted : 7th April 2020 1:48 pm
(@angel18)

Hi Stephen 

Sometimes days are difficult I try to be as positive as I can.I hope I make people laugh.

Today I feel c**P!!

Hope you had a good day and said hello to the ducks!!

Today

Posted : 7th April 2020 9:54 pm
(@vinnie)

@debbie4 , sorry to here your having a bad day , hope you feel abit better tomorrow ?

Posted : 8th April 2020 2:16 am
Aum
 Aum
(@aum)
Topic starter

Thank you for visiting my diary Debbie & Vinnie.

Wishing you both a good Wednesday.

Sorry you were feeling sad yesterday Debbie and hope you feel better today.

It was amazing last night at the pier. Enchanted and overawed by the beauty of it all and not just by the very large full moon but mainly by the way the light reflected off the waters of the River Humber. It was like a silvery shimmering path of light stretching from me to the horizon.

And of course Debbie there was a couple of ducks enjoying the spectacle. They sent you both their quack quack love and best wishes.

Stephen x x 

Posted : 8th April 2020 9:49 am
Livelysoul
(@livelysoul)

Hi Stephen 

Thank you for your celebratory poem for my 40 days. It really made me smile. Missed you in chat yesterday evening so hope to catch you in there soon. 

How are you today? 

I hope you have plenty planned to keep you busy and some nice food to keep you content (porridge doesn’t count ?) . 

Been really busy the past few days so haven’t posted very much but made me very happy to see your post last night just before I fell asleep. 

Your friend, 

Lively 

Posted : 8th April 2020 11:41 am
Livelysoul
(@livelysoul)

Hi Stephen 

Ive just seen your post on someone else’s diary about the sad news received - I am very sorry to hear this and I hope you are okay. 

Sending virtual hugs and my thoughts are with you. X

lively

Posted : 8th April 2020 11:59 am
Aum
 Aum
(@aum)
Topic starter

Many thanks for your kind words Lively. 

Yes it was very sad during this mornings chat when I received a phone call advising me that my auntie was very poorly in hospital. She was admitted a couple of weeks ago and has several health issues along with alzheimer's but her condition has now worsened and nobody is allowed to visit her due to the coronavirus. 

Upon returning to the chatroom, friends were very kind and supportive, which meant a lot to me.

Will miss tonight's chat as I will be down by the riverside enjoying the tranquility of the beautiful bright shiny moon as it reflects off the rippled waters of the River Humber.

Love and best wishes

Stephen x 

Posted : 8th April 2020 12:51 pm
(@vinnie)

@stephen-2, hope your ok , sending hugs your way all my love zoe ?

Posted : 8th April 2020 5:36 pm
Aum
 Aum
(@aum)
Topic starter

Thank you Vinnie for those kind words. You are an absolute treasure and always brighten up my day.

Just planning on my meal for when I return from an evening by the river where I will be gazing at the beautiful moon.

Tescos earlier so I will be having a feast of:

Freshly boiled potatoes and carrots to boil in pan of water. (Lightly boiled so still firm).

Beans professionally baked by Mr or Mrs Heinz and placed in a tin with tomato sauce which I will have to open and than warm in the microwave.

4 Slices of wholemeal bread with a tasty spread plus marmite and quorn slices.

Yummee Yummee Yummee ? Life don't get much better than this.

Stephen x 

Posted : 8th April 2020 7:10 pm
Scottydog71
(@scottydogg)

Hi Stephen just went outside and the moon in our garden was Spectacular And looked so peaceful my wife thought I had a seizure love it here I bet it look magical on the water ps sorry hear about your aunt take care gamcare friend scotty

Posted : 8th April 2020 9:43 pm
SB28
 SB28
(@sb28)

Hey,

You're doing very well! Keep the clear head, peaceful heart and soul intact.We all will get through this difficult time.For now we need to aknowledge every little mercy out there...eg. no gambling incidents...That is really positive.Stay safe, committed and be kind to you

S.......xx

Posted : 9th April 2020 3:26 pm
Aum
 Aum
(@aum)
Topic starter

Thank you Scotty for visiting my diary. The kind words and support of friends like your good self give me hope, make me smile and brighten up the day.

Should have been watching "Grease" with friends at the theatre tonight. The tickets will be honoured though and hopefully the show will be rearranged for one day in the future when all this corona stuff is just a distant memory.

Wishing everyone on the diaries good health, contentment and happy days.

This dotty old dude is smiling and feeling tickety boo

Relaxed with healthy foods to eat and exercise to do

Using mind constructively and living with hope and a smile

Together with gamcare heroes who will walk that extra mile

Stephen x 

Posted : 9th April 2020 5:59 pm
Page 9 / 25

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close