[Closed] Stephen Stopped Gambling Saturday 22nd February 2020

367 Posts
15 Users
0 Likes
40.9 K Views
Scottydog71
(@scottydogg)

Hi Stephen have a great weekend  and don’t forget the sun cream ☀️☀️  And some bread for the ??         
   Scotty ?? 

Posted : 8th August 2020 2:47 pm
Aum
 Aum
(@aum)
Topic starter

Many thanks Ford & Scotty. Your kind and friendly posts on my diary are greatly appreciated.

Yesterday was fun. Went in the city centre and had a dance where a busker was entertaining the passers by. It was fun because I love to dance. It got a few people laughing and the busker was pleased but nobody else joined in the dancing ???. 

Got some new sandals which I am pleased with and tried out the new headphones I purchased the day before. 

The message I am learning is that being gamble free enables me to enjoy life so much better.

Went to the waterfront late afternoon and watched a group of 4 cruise boats with families on board depart the marina and head off to Grimsby. They all looked very happy and when I waved to them they all waved back before speeding off down the river. 

Today it is overcast in Hull but very pleasant and not too hot so I will venture out for a walk shortly.

Love and best wishes to all on the diaries.

Stephen x x x 

This post was modified 4 years ago by Aum

Posted : 9th August 2020 9:43 am
(@vinnie)

Afternoon Stephen , 

sounds like u had a lovely day yesterday, all that dancing around , 

I love that you are treating yourself to it’s nice to get the things that we once wouldn’t dream of getting , 

Hope u took plenty of sunscreen and water on your walk , 

hope to see you on chat to hear all about your adventures ?

Posted : 9th August 2020 12:24 pm
SB28
 SB28
(@sb28)

Thanks for the post Stephen,

And also brief chat earlier today. Brought a bit of peace and calm over when you shared the trip to the river. Sounded really nice and perfect for the soul and mind.

You're doing really well, continue to look after yourself and do things you like. 

Its good things what brings happy stories to life.

All the best

S&B xx

Posted : 12th August 2020 3:30 pm
Aum
 Aum
(@aum)
Topic starter

Standing on a cool veranda

Reading posts from Zoe & Sandra

Kind words bring smiles and cheer me up

Dreamily sipping from an old coffee cup

Counting my blessings I think of them gals 

Tearful and thankful that they are my pals

This post was modified 4 years ago 4 times by Aum

Posted : 13th August 2020 11:28 am
(@charlieboy)

Hi Stephen, ty for kind words on my diary. You are very inspirational to me and others 

Posted : 13th August 2020 2:07 pm
Aum
 Aum
(@aum)
Topic starter

Many thanks Charlie for the kind words you posted on my diary.

You are a very lovely lady who deserves to be happy, contented and at peace with the world and those around you.

Wishing you every happiness as you continue on your journey.

Stephen 

Hello Diary.

It is with a heavy heart that I have decided to take a little break from the diaries.

God bless everyone on the diaries and thankyou admin personnel for all your help and kindness.

Goodbye for now.

Stephen x x x 

--------------------------------------------------------This Diary Is Now Finished ------------------------------------------

This post was modified 4 years ago by Forum admin

Posted : 13th August 2020 10:00 pm
Page 25 / 25

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close