Online slots...

939 Posts
82 Users
0 Likes
46.5 K Views
Loxxie
(@loxxie)
Topic starter

Been playing online slots for about five years....far to much time and money spent on those suckering sites.....no more from me...5 days no play...blocks in place...gamcare assesment booked and looking forward to 12weeks of counselling...I will beat this vile addiction and reclaim my life.....please let my strength continue everyday x

Posted : 20th January 2016 1:58 pm
kevz123
(@kevz123)

Nice one Loxxie, 5 days no play is no mean feat so well done.

K9 web filter saved me thousands and thousands of pounds, get it installed asap. Down to will-power I'd have been back on them after a month, my wife installing K9 was a godsend.

Just remember to let someone else set your password, it closes that one last door!

Kev

Posted : 20th January 2016 2:17 pm
(@Anonymous)

Hi Loxxie, just saw your post on the other thread , not sure about the k9 thing so maybe speak to gamcare who will be able to help ! Sorry .

Take care and well done on 5 days gamble free !

Posted : 20th January 2016 2:29 pm
Loxxie
(@loxxie)
Topic starter

Thanks kev. ..daughter got my laptop and that's all I use to play on....never played on my phone but still want to usek9 on it...mainly for her peace of mind....but also in case the demons I've read about on here come knocking.

Posted : 20th January 2016 2:29 pm
Loxxie
(@loxxie)
Topic starter

Thanks Alan..
Early days for me ..
Long may it go on...sure there will be 100,s of pitfalls but the 1st week is over..

Posted : 20th January 2016 3:05 pm
Loxxie
(@loxxie)
Topic starter

Yeasss..just realised it's 1week today....almost to the hour...long may it continue...

Posted : 20th January 2016 4:25 pm
Loxxie
(@loxxie)
Topic starter

Day 8 today..few urges in head...glad I've got blocks on to make it impossible to play...will not let these vile slots suck me in...hope you are all doing well x

Posted : 21st January 2016 9:37 am
Loxxie
(@loxxie)
Topic starter

Money in bank but no slots for me today...Bills paid with money I would have played with...small start but a step along the way...

Posted : 21st January 2016 1:04 pm
Loxxie
(@loxxie)
Topic starter

Day 9... Mr slot popping into my head a bit more now...just a few spins won't hurt...just a tenner...you may win and be able to pay off a bill or to !. ..so glad I've got blocks in place so I can't...and so glad I can come on here and read other posts...jog on mr slot...im not caving in x

Posted : 22nd January 2016 9:49 am
(@Anonymous)

Hey loxxie, well done on 9 days and keeping strong:))

Mr G is lying, you know that even if you put that tenner on, and won you would not stop there, because once we start we can't stop.so there is no point, in winning, then losing that win, and then depositing a lot more than that initial tenner, to just chase that tenner back, Utter madness,

Keep strong and keep winning, double figures tomorrow, Mr G will hate that, but you will love it:))

Suzanne xx

Posted : 22nd January 2016 10:08 am
Loxxie
(@loxxie)
Topic starter

Thanks suzane...how strange I was just reading your story...so like mine...wow you are doing so well...gives me hope...one day at a time....this site is wonderfull
..if I get a wobble I come on here for a read...I know my journey is just starting and I do want to get to the point when I don't think about those dam slots x

Posted : 22nd January 2016 10:15 am
Loxxie
(@loxxie)
Topic starter

Bad afternoon...not with slots..still not interested...family...and the fall out of daughters finding out...pushing me to tell hubby...I will tell him but want to be in a stronger place mentally before I do....he will not understand or show any signs of understanding this vile addiction ...

Posted : 22nd January 2016 6:58 pm
Loxxie
(@loxxie)
Topic starter

Thanks dean..I hope your right.understanding is not his strongest point

Posted : 23rd January 2016 12:05 am
Loxxie
(@loxxie)
Topic starter

Head is stuffed today..no urges to play slots...the thought of it makes me feel sick....struggling with the destruction that it's caused within the family...still not ready to tell hubby....scared of the fall out it will cause and the worry it will cause him...so ashamed that I was sucked into this vile world and that people will never understand how I got there...family just see that I done it...I'm only just starting to see what lead me to it.but even that's so complex I struggle to understand myself and I know hubby will say what rubbish..nobody made you soon those reels...

Posted : 23rd January 2016 12:05 pm
WCID
 WCID
(@wcid)

Hi Loxxie - hey you are doing really well doing this by yourself, you especially did well resisting those nagging voices in your head. Only you know how your husband will react how he will cope with it. Good luck with your counselling - wcid

Posted : 23rd January 2016 8:26 pm
Page 1 / 63

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close