Support us

My Journey - 17/05/2020  

Page 4 / 4

Charlieboy
(@charlieboy)

Well done bulaI'm day 23  today just a few days difference. Glad you are enjoying the footy, my husband and son are overjoyed me hmmmmm... Not so much lol. All the best wishes for staying gamble free

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27th June 2020 2:19 pm
bula
 bula
(@bula)

@charlieboy haha thanks! Well done for coming this far, don't stop moving forward!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27th June 2020 3:51 pm
Kevthekev40
(@kevthekev40)

Hiya bula

How are you? By what I'm reading things are looking good I hope your proud off yourself I can remember at the start your one off my favourites I always have a look to see how your getting on and your doing great keep up the good work 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27th June 2020 4:54 pm
bula
 bula
(@bula)

Day 28 - Had another challenge approach, but it was overcome and I did not gamble. I was in my local town centre and I could see that the bookies are back open, but I did not walk in. I didn't want to walk in. Still taking it day by day, and at the moment that has been working!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28th June 2020 3:33 pm
bula
 bula
(@bula)

@kevthekev40 Hello! I'm good thank you, I am this far into the month without gambling so I definitely don't want to let it slip now. Yes I'm very happy with how I've been doing and I will continue into the new month. I hope you're also doing well not only with staying gamble free but with life in general!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28th June 2020 3:35 pm
bula
 bula
(@bula)

Day 30 - It's been a whole month, tomorrow is the start of a new one. I'm going to post less frequently but still come back at least once a week to check in. Lots of other things going on at the moment that I need to address. But I've managed to come this far which I'm very happy about and I will continue to remain gamble free.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30th June 2020 10:23 pm
Page 4 / 4