Last Chance.

35 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
DeterminedDan
(@determineddan)

Ah ok. But Gamstop should cover you in that department anyway? It’s pretty much impossible to log on to any sites unless you purposely enter some incorrect details to circumvent the system.

Posted : 30th January 2019 6:05 pm
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

DeterminedDan wrote:

Ah ok. But Gamstop should cover you in that department anyway? It’s pretty much impossible to log on to any sites unless you purposely enter some incorrect details to circumvent the system.

Unfortunately I figured out how to get around it a while ago. I won't explain as I don't want anybody to get idea's. I have GamBan on my PC and its great, can't even play Facebook Poker! Just need something like that on my phone.. I keep asking them if they work with Vodaphone yet but keep getting the same answer.. Which is no.

Posted : 31st January 2019 11:36 am
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

I have created a post in the problem gambling section. I will be posting there for the next month. I'm challenging my self and others to go the whole of February gamble free. Please go over to the section and follow me. I will be back here in March! Hopefully a month gamble free.

Posted : 31st January 2019 5:04 pm
(@Anonymous)

I’m lucky as in I’ve had gamban for nearly a year, a Year, I wouldn’t be able to get around it

Posted : 31st January 2019 5:12 pm
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Just updated my money plan for the final time. My money's tight until May as mentioned before. After May my loan repayments more than half, and I'll have so much more money to save/to myself. Repayments from May-November are barely three figures so I'll be able to save so much of my hard earned money. Then December 2019... No repayments. It's a long way ahead but thats my goal. I just need to fight through the next 3 months. It's going to be rough. But it's going to be worth it.

Posted : 1st February 2019 8:20 pm
Page 3 / 3

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close