3,771 Posts
146 Users
5 Likes
290.2 K Views
SB28
 SB28
(@sb28)

Hi...

Good to speak to you on chat. Somehow makes it more real lol..

Your friend sounds like a character. Only you know how she affects you and if she deserves place in your life.

On the other hand..maybe she too had a bad day or something..was hurting emotionally or physically? Are you both open and honest with each other? Sometimes talking helps to clear all the obstacles out..

Still very jeal to hear about beach experience! You go girl! Its amazing for body and soul!

Went to the gym again. Not only struggle to sit down but also cannot lift my arms anymore ?..still, as discussed - pleasant pain indeed !

Hope your day went well...im back to the grind tomorrow and not looking forward to early rise ?

Take care & blessings

S&B xx

Posted : 6th November 2019 6:48 pm
(@freda)
Topic starter

Feeling a bit thoughtful and sad, today but nothing too bad. I like to take time to process these feelings. Seems like Autumn is an excellent time to do that. 

Feeling lonely but also wary of letting anyone in too much. Body is aching, feeling old today. 

Had a really long sleep, last night and lazy day, today. Out tonight with a couple of my boy mates. I've bitten the bullet and booked to do body massage training in a couple of weeks. Need to feel like I'm moving forward with something.

It's days like today, when I need to remind myself that compared to a few years ago, I'm doing amazing. I am holding down two part-time jobs totalling 21 hours a week and have done this for 15 months - often doing overtime, too. This is the longest I've done this in over ten years. Todays focus keeps slipping to where I'm not where I want to be but when climbing a mountain, it's good to stop and take a look down at how far up you've already gotten. Doesn't matter if you're not at the summit, you're climbing all the while.

Posted : 8th November 2019 3:28 pm
(@boo-radley)

I keep popping onto people's diary's here.. Its good to know we are here to support each other.. Keep us posted as it gives new members like myself more determination... I too pop into chat which is lively at times. Enjoy your night out 

Posted : 8th November 2019 6:52 pm
SB28
 SB28
(@sb28)

Hi Freda...21hrs a week..its a blessing indeed..happy for you and your determination to keeps 2 jobs down. ..shows the strength you have within you..

I do around 70hrs a week but i do have 4 days off after that. I guess the secret is how i spend them...need to find a relaxing techniques indeed.

Gym tom...missed my little outlet ?

Proud of you girl, keep self care and love going..those matters the most...and you're so so worth it!!!

Ps. Doing nothing sometimes is best gift for body & soul

S&B xx

Posted : 8th November 2019 9:35 pm
(@freda)
Topic starter

thanks guys!

well, feeling pretty pleased with what I've made of the day. Had a nice time out last night and chatted to a few people, which was good for me. Didn't sleep well, so after getting up early and going to give my friends dog some cuddles and Reiki, I had a nice nap.

Got up and faffed for a bit but then I persuaded myself to go to the gym. I really couldn't be bothered and had a sore back and tummy - hormones - but still went. Forgot the time, so I missed chat but never mind, there is always tomorrow!

Posted : 9th November 2019 10:04 pm
slowlearner
(@slowlearner)

Hi Freda,

Just want to say you're doing great & you should be proud of yourself.

Best Wishes

AL

Posted : 9th November 2019 10:18 pm
(@freda)
Topic starter

Thanks, Al x

I'm having a little cry cos I feel sorry for myself. Just need a hug.

Posted : 10th November 2019 6:29 pm
(@freda)
Topic starter

Feeling loooooads better today. Went to work and enjoyed the exercise, then went to the gym, straight after and did a bit of cardio and a few weights.

Feel good about the energy levels I've had today.

Posted : 11th November 2019 10:07 pm
(@freda)
Topic starter

Feel a bit frustrated with my day today. Had an appointment that had been double booked, so that wasted an hour of my day, then fell asleep this afternoon. 

I did a little bit of driving today and walked around. Got fresh air, out in the daylight. Not all bad. Just been tired and in pain and not able to do as much as I'd have liked. Oh, well!

Posted : 12th November 2019 10:05 pm
(@freda)
Topic starter

it's also a month today, since I last gambled

Posted : 12th November 2019 10:05 pm
Murlo
(@murlo)

Awesome ...

Posted : 12th November 2019 10:19 pm
Forum admin
(@forum-admin)
Admin

Well done Freda!  Keep up the great work 🙂

All the best, 

Leigh, Forum Admin

Posted : 12th November 2019 10:20 pm
(@freda)
Topic starter

Thanks! I find it helps when I'm preoccupied by a few things already. I don't even think about gambling.#

I've been in the sea today. It was very, very cold. My toes were numb for ten minutes after I got out. Probably getting a bit dangerous now! It was lovely to have a wade around, though.

I had a laser lipolysis treatment today. I was very nervous about it, as I'm not totally convinced there are no health risks. It asks if you have high cholesterol and I don't even know what mine is. I was brave, though, and did it. It's supposed to help you to lose inches in a targeted area. Probably a load of baloney but I did my waist. Anyway, you are supposed to keep active for a while after the treatment, so I walked home and did the hoovering and some tidying up. House looks better now!

I'm at work tomorrow for 4 hours, then Saturday, for 6, then got a week off the supermarket. Still have to work in the library on Monday.

Posted : 13th November 2019 5:51 pm
SB28
 SB28
(@sb28)

I typed mahoosive reply last night but of course laptop packed in on me so it didnt send ....grrrrr.

Anyways, was talking about sea and soaking feet lol. (Floods gone through my shoes so know the feeling of cold and damp..i guess that was my message)

Hope work is going well today. I just have a brief rest to do washing and so on and back to work tom....life has picked up few gears indeed...but i still struggle with balance....and loneliness..

Anyhoo...over a month g free?! Awesome work girl- keep up good work!

S&B xx

Posted : 14th November 2019 12:18 pm
(@freda)
Topic starter

Thanks, San xxx I hate it when that happens!

Struggled to get my b**t in gear today. Didn't even clean my teeth until 2pm. Still, eventually made it out of the house, picked up a parcel and did a gym session. I was quite weak today, heartrate spiked much easier - but, I find this is the way it goes at certain times in my hormonal cycle. Point is, I didn't break any records today but I worked hard, did 30 minutes of cardio at 145bpm or more and did almost an hour of cardio in total. 

Went across the street to print off my course manual for my massage course on Tuesday. I feel a bit nervous but also excited to be learning and expanding my skill set.

Posted : 15th November 2019 7:49 pm
Page 209 / 252

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close