285 days Gamble Free and how it saved me from destruction.

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@aliwonton1)
Topic starter

285 days Gamble Free. How my life has changed. Gambling was all that mattered to me and chasing my loses everyday. It’s all I could think of and all that matter to me. The loses became bigger, the debt became bigger. The thoughts became more darker and couldn’t see a way out. 285 days on, gambling no longer controls my life. My head is clearer, paying massive chunks off my debt. I keep busy reading, playing fiffa 21 and long walks and exercise. I will always be a compulsive gambler and must not gamble in anyway. Anyone starting there gamble free journey, stay strong and it’s all possible you just need the right mind set and the determination.Β 

Posted : 23rd January 2021 10:00 am
Tomh
 Tomh
(@tomh)

Well done mate 285 is brilliant ! Keep it up ! People like me strive for those figures and I will get there myself Β 1 day . I just take it 1 day at a time at the minute having relapsed a few times now . Great to read stories like yours and see it can be done as a lot of us feel it’s impossible to get out of this but reading stores show us it is possible . Thank you for sharing .

Posted : 23rd January 2021 10:30 am
Amba
 Amba
(@amba)

Hi Allwanton.

I'm in awe of you. I don't know if that can be me but it certainly inspires me to keep going. All the very best and well done.

Posted : 24th January 2021 2:48 am
MD
 MD
(@x-m)

Love the FIFA 21 bit! Ha. Excellent stuff.Β That's the thing, just do absolutley anything to stop gambling. Any activity.

Posted : 24th January 2021 11:40 am
(@charlieboy)

Hi aliwonton, awesome keep striving to be the best person you can be. Yes like myself you will always be a compulsive gambler but by keeping disciplined you can keep the demon safely away.Β 

Posted : 24th January 2021 12:07 pm
st3v3n
(@st3v3n)

Excellent news, well done πŸ™‚

Posted : 25th January 2021 2:56 am

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close