2019 - Lets do a whole calendar year gamble free!

304 Posts
25 Users
0 Likes
18.8 K Views
ChasingRainbows
(@chasingrainbows)

Posted by: Oldhamktf

@chasingrainbows here you go

Thank you sweetheart.. Doesn't look like he's logged on.. 

Posted : 17th April 2019 10:28 am
Aum
 Aum
(@aum)

Hello Sean. I guess you are taking a break from the diaries but hope you are keeping well.

I see on your profile page you are 239 days gamble free. That is excellent and I would like to congratulate you on that.

I have exchanged emails with Chasing Rainbows on a few occasions as she no longer posts on the diaries but is enjoying her gamble free life. She misses the interaction you and her shared on the diaries and hopes you are keeping well. She was wondering if you are still planning to go to Vegas for the "Stag Do" in July! 

Sadly I gambled in early March but that is over and done with now. I can proudly report that i am now almost 2 months gamble free and totally committed to living a gamble free life.

Take good care of yourself...Stephen 

Posted : 6th May 2019 11:21 am
ChasingRainbows
(@chasingrainbows)

@sean1 Hi Shaun

Good luck for the stag do. 

I remembered it was last week in June you was going to Vegas on a stag do. My guess you are in Vegas now. If you still read posts. Just letting you know I'm thinking of you. Hope your strong enough to fight the urge.

Your be pleased to hear I am still gamble free think it's day 256 from memory. On Saturday I was mugged, kicked to the ground, smashing in 3 of my front and side teeth, losing them, and at my all time low. Gambling was a thought I ignored, I'm unable to actually speak or open my mouth so the counselling has been cancelled for this week. The lads, who kicked me to the ground were kids ages around 13 or 15. Were on bikes in a carpark. No idea why but social media adverts keep showing gambling slots and I haven't even looked at a gambling site other than this forum. Still not giving in. Need to save now for expensive dental work.

Keep strong mate. 

All the best. 

Bella xx

Posted : 2nd July 2019 3:27 am
Forum admin
(@forum-admin)
Admin

Hi ChasingRainbows

We know you were only popping in and not planning to stay on the forum, but we hope you see this post. Just wanted to say how sorry we are to read about your being mugged, and needing dental work too. We wish you a really speedy recovery and if you want to talk, we're here for you on 0808 8020 133, or chat to us on the NetLine.

Take care,

Forum Admin

Posted : 3rd July 2019 11:10 am
Page 21 / 21

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close