Support us

300 Days  

DAL83
(@dal83)

Through some of the worst times of my life over 15 years of Gambling and multiple efforts to stop ,I finally feel like I am getting somewhere , 300 days today , I still remember the first day , the realisation that I would lose everything , Family , friends, house and the feelings of not wanting to be here hit me for 6, it really can be done, I’m a million miles away from being cured from this but I’m plodding along in the right direction, good luck to everyone ....you can do it !!!

Posted : 9th September 2019 7:11 am
Sam1987
(@sam1987)

massive well done, im back to day 1 today! i wish i can reach 300 days like you. Congratulations, does it ever go away the urges? 

Sam

ReplyQuote
Posted : 9th September 2019 8:13 am
Jfield13
(@jfield13)

Well done mate 👍 I’m on day 14 GF and struggling, hopefully I’ll get to 300 days GF. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 9th September 2019 8:35 am
DAL83
(@dal83)

Thanks ! It definitely doesn’t go away , I think it just gets a little easier with time , I’ve messed up so many times,The support from counselling and blocks like Gamstop have helped massively ,Good luck 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 9th September 2019 9:11 am
DAL83
(@dal83)

Well done ,every day counts and they don’t half start flying by!! It does get a little easier with time but stay focused as I have fell into the trap so many times! Good luck 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 9th September 2019 9:12 am
SomethingNew
(@somethingnew)

Well done, 300 days is great. unfortunately i am back to day 1 after 130 days GF 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10th September 2019 10:31 am