Our team can provide a full range of free, flexible services to support anyone affected by gambling problems across Scotland, including face to face support across Glasgow and Edinburgh.
We can also provide online and telephone support and treatment across the rest of Scotland.
Appointments are available between 9am – 8pm, Monday – Friday, and 9am – 5pm on Saturdays. If you would like to have a chat with our team about what might work best for you, please give us a call on 01312 615 220.
If you live in Glasgow or Edinburgh, you can use the form below to register for:
- One to one, face to face therapeutic support and treatment
- One to one telephone support
- Group Gambling Recovery Courses (for between six to eight weeks, face to face or online)
- Relapse Prevention support groups (either face to face or online)
If you live elsewhere in Scotland, you can use the form below to register for:
- Online group Gambling Recovery Courses (for between six to eight weeks)
- Online one to one therapeutic support and treatment
- Online Relapse Prevention support groups
If you’re looking for face-to-face GamCare treatment outside of Glasgow and Edinburgh, please use our interactive map to find one of our Partner services local to you.
- If you are registering for treatment on behalf of a third party, (e.g. via social services), you can also complete the form below. If you would like to discuss the referral please call us on 01312 615 220 and a member of our local team will be able to help you.