Tomorrow is the first... (1st January 2019)

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
ChasingRainbows
(@chasingrainbows)
Topic starter

Blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.

I am on day 71.

Tomorrow isn't just day 72.

It's the 1st day of 2019 challenge. That will be gamble free for the next 365 days to come.

This time next year it will be.. 71 + 365 days = 436!

To all of you.. I wish you a gamble free year of good mental health in 2019.

Love Bella xx

Posted : 1st January 2019 12:30 am
ChasingRainbows
(@chasingrainbows)
Topic starter

A site emailed to tell me that I have been blocked for 50 yrs haha..!

Think around 49th year I might have completely got over the gambling urges!

Posted : 4th March 2019 7:05 pm
(@Anonymous)

Awww bless you. Sorry i made you cry.

Life is full of our own adventures and we have to make the most of the hands we are dealt (no gambling pun intended there).
Some people are afraid of spiders, some dentists. Ironically I am afraid of heights unless i am securely harnessed in. So imagine this, which will make you laugh, me being half way up a ladder and can touch the roof, but feel unsafe. So climbing up a ladder to make myself a few feet higher, makes me get wobbly and i feel unsafe.

Dolls that look real? most interesting.
Thats great that you are going to help people. Unicorns are great too. Myself, i prefer Zebras as i dont like the horns. 🙂

We have some amazing people that touch us in our lives. Whether they be care, or work, or anything. They all leave a finger print on our life and sometimes these are imprinted for life, other times washed off.

Move, never did it 🙂 Went to the cinema instead on Saturday and then binge watched New Amsterdam.
CJ.

Posted : 4th March 2019 7:42 pm

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close