there are over 2019 reasons to not gamble this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

467 Posts
41 Users
0 Likes
33 K Views
(@adam123)
Topic starter

Posted by: adam123

I have come to realise that I come from a very privalidged background. My parents have allways been here for me, I went thru school, college and unniversity. There was allways food on the table. There was allways money for bills. My parents worked had for this and ill take nothing away from their efforts for my sister and I. But I feel that I have got a head start over a hell of a lot of other kids who didn't have this start in life. I feel thru smoking weed brought on mainly thru peer pressure and neglecting my health ive then wasted this headstart and now fight for a position at work . They Say at work yesterday I'm disabled due to having this mental health issue skitsophrenia over twelve months. And all because I smoked in mg youth. What a waste of a great head start. I work work hard and try to donate money to good causes in order to give back what I can to the underprivalidged who wouldn't take tho gift for granted so they can make a success of themselves.

Just read back the start of this diary as I've come to another crossroads in life....  It's shows me that in December 2017- Feb 2018 I was off work with an episode of skitsophrenia brought on by the stress of work and gambling......  It brought on a complete change of lifestyle that I have now in 2021 learned to take for granted......I take for granted not doing any vices (smoking, drugs, drinking, gambling) and as a result my work life improved....  Back then with help from Julie ops manager and my dad I managed to keep my job thru adjustments..... Now I am healthy and my work life is amazing.... Allbeit I think about work too much, something I'm working on , but I'm being praised and succeeding...  I've got a lot to be thankful for that's for sure...... All the best Adam xxx

Posted : 20th November 2021 5:35 pm
(@adam123)
Topic starter

I won't take this for granted anymore....  Life is great long may it continue.....Adam xx

Posted : 20th November 2021 5:38 pm
Page 32 / 32

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close