The 100 Days Club - Would you like to join?

539 Posts
30 Users
0 Likes
60.6 K Views
(@adam123)

Feeling a lot better today after some sleep.  The pain in my shoulder is much better today.  Working on my exercises and managed to get my hair washed felt great hadn't been able to do it since Monday.  Life is restored to normality.  All the best everyone let's aim for another successfull month then the year will come in time.

Posted : 14th March 2020 4:13 pm
(@adam123)

Hows everyone doing?

Posted : 18th March 2020 4:43 pm
(@boo-radley)

OK. Adam. And you x 

Trying to stay calm and well and upbeat. This virus, sending the, world crazy.. Please let it resolve soon 

Chat later maybe.. Thanks for asking 

Boo ?

Posted : 18th March 2020 5:33 pm
(@boo-radley)

My love to all ❤️❤️❤️❤️Boo 

Posted : 19th March 2020 8:46 am
Forum admin
(@forum-admin)
Admin

To everyone, 

It is a really difficult and unprecedented time for us all at the moment and I do understand that many of you will be struggling with many and various issues over the coming weeks and months. Please do keep posting and supporting one another and remember that the helpline and net line (live chat) are still available 24/7 plus extended chat rooms are still running if you need any additional support at all. 

Wishing you all the very best, and above all else, take care.

Helen

Forum Admin 

Posted : 19th March 2020 11:02 am
(@adam123)

Chat room not working (

Posted : 19th March 2020 1:49 pm
Forum admin
(@forum-admin)
Admin

Hi @adam123,

Chatroom is working and is open, we will soon introduce a lot more Chats as well. Can you please email forum.admin@gamcare.org.uk with what difficulties you've had getting into Chat today?

Hope you and all are keeping safe.

All the very best,

Eva

Forum Admin

Posted : 19th March 2020 2:22 pm
(@adam123)

Hi Eva it just kept saying this chat room is for private users only when I went into it.  I was logged into my account at the time.  Then went to net line individual chat room with chrism and couldn't see what was being typed by her or me. Regards Adam xxx

Posted : 19th March 2020 2:28 pm
Aum
 Aum
(@aum)

Ineffable I am sorry to read of the difficulties you and your family are having to endure. My thoughts are with you and hope your circumstances improve.

You gave done an excellent job in keeping the 100 Day Club members updated and the posts you wrote were excellent. A big thank you for all your hard work and the help you have given to your gamcare friends.

Your priority now has to be your life and your recovery. It is good to be a part of the gamcare community but please do not burden yourself with any unnecessary stress. 

This "100 Day Club" thread now has many members who can post as and when they wish to do so and it will evolve in it's own way.

Love and best wishes to everyone

Stephen x 

This post was modified 4 years ago by Aum

Posted : 19th March 2020 3:19 pm
(@adam123)

Well donefranco

Posted : 19th March 2020 6:16 pm
(@adam123)

Thanks for the update ineffable much appreciated, yes we all have to especially look after ourselves thru this period.  I feel getting out the house is very important at the moment, not to anywhere with many people but out with nature.  I've s=tried to get on chatroom over past thee days and I think they are having technical difficulties...….so if in need post on here and one of us will respond in good time....lets continue this great run we are having gamble free.  all the best adam 

Posted : 20th March 2020 9:33 pm
(@boo-radley)

I'm locked out too Adam.. I miss my chats. 

Keep on truckin eh mate 

Love boo ??

Posted : 20th March 2020 10:25 pm
(@boo-radley)

Oh thank you so did I get a pop up on my fb page.. Grrrrrr

I will set my next milestone please for Easter Sunday... 

Stay safe ineffable and great work 

Bye for now boo ???

Posted : 25th March 2020 8:13 am
(@adam123)

Hey peeps, team, gang, friends, co non gamblers, let's shake up this thread a bit.  Everyone name one thing that has improved since u gave up gambling and if you can one thing that's got worse?  For me the time I've spent with family has dramatically increased and improved my relationships with them.  In all honesty for something that's got worse I am stumped probably the thrill of excitement has gone down, but for me a sensible normal life makes sense.  All the best adam

Posted : 27th March 2020 11:09 pm
(@sillyboy1981)

Good Day/Evening All

Today marks 100 days ticked on my life style change & loving my sobriety..

I have mixed feelings about this milestone that I have reached but one I am proud of in the fact that I wanted something more & something better for myself... I am seeing this come to fruition in these early times still but it is how I am doing that I am proud of & what it means to me & how it enables me to be present with my loved ones..

Gambling is an invisible drug... It is an invisible sickness & one that you need to own before you can be your own cure... Talking to everyone & asking for help is a crutch or walking stick... The only way you can beat or live with this illness is by accepting it for what it is & owning it!

I am on that first step & will continue to climb my Everest... 

Here’s to the next 100...!

Posted : 4th April 2020 4:49 pm
Page 35 / 36

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close