[Closed] Stephen Stopped Gambling Saturday 22nd February 2020

367 Posts
15 Users
0 Likes
40.5 K Views
(@vinnie)

Good afternoon Stephen , how are you today ? I slept in now feel like I’ve got 102 things to fit into my day , plus get a walk in ? and a workout ??‍♀️ , hope your having a good day ??

Posted : 2nd April 2020 11:33 am
Scottydog71
(@scottydogg)

Hi Stephen thanks for your reply hope your well Missed your cheerful chat today Hope to catch up soon take care
    Scotty

Posted : 2nd April 2020 2:02 pm
Livelysoul
(@livelysoul)

Hi Stephen 

Thank you for your kind words as always. It always puts a smile on my face and makes me really happy when I come on in the morning or the last thing at night before going to sleep to find a message from you. 

I don't really know where that last post of mine came from, I started writing and it all just flowed out - I find it hard to believe that it was only 5 weeks ago as well. Very strange how the mind works!

How was your walk today? Did you practise any dance moves with your lady friend? I hope you had a joyful afternoon by the river and I’m sure your friend really appreciated the company. 

How are you feeling at the moment?

Missed you in chat today but don’t worry me and Vinnie are holding the fort with our talk of food and Vinnie with her witty one liners until you return. 

Sweet dreams

Lively x

Posted : 3rd April 2020 1:04 am
(@vinnie)

Thankyou so much for your kind words on my diary , you really brightened my day , hope ur having a good day ??

Posted : 3rd April 2020 5:57 pm
(@vinnie)

Hi Stephen , really hope ur doing well , I’ve missed you in chat,  hope to catch you on their tomorrow ??

Posted : 3rd April 2020 8:39 pm
Aum
 Aum
(@aum)
Topic starter

Thank you for visiting my diary Debbie, Scotty, Lively & Zoe. 

I met a friend at the pier today and from a distance of ten + feet away we had a nice chat with plenty of laughs and enjoyed a bit of dancing around. Pleased she joined me today because she cancelled yesterday. I believe the self isolation along with the current worldly problems has been upsetting her.

Wishing everyone a super duper gamble-free & corona-free weekend.

Stephen x 

This post was modified 4 years ago by Aum

Posted : 3rd April 2020 9:52 pm
Livelysoul
(@livelysoul)

Hi Stephen 

Im glad that despite your friend cancelling on you yesterday that you met today and enjoyed your little dance. I’m sure it was good for you both. 

You are missed in chat and people have asked after you. Not quite the same without you. 

Thank you for posting on my diary as always. I hope you have a lovely weekend. 

Your friend

Lively x

Posted : 4th April 2020 12:36 am
(@vinnie)

Glad to here you had a good day Stephen , now get out the fridge and get to bed we have a date at one so don’t forget your pack up , night sweet dreams speak to you tomorrow ??

Posted : 4th April 2020 1:11 am
(@angel18)

Good morning Stephen

thank you for the nice words on my diary.

hope you enjoyed your distance dancing.

missing you in chat the dance group need there instructor!

hope the duck s  are ok.

I can be serious at times but I think a sense of humour helps especially at the moment and I think our sense of humour are very similar.

I'm going back to work on Sunday so won't be in chat as much.I will be there at one be great to see you.

I am starting to look like a jam roly poly!

Bye for now the fridge is calling!

Debbie

P

Posted : 4th April 2020 6:28 am
Aum
 Aum
(@aum)
Topic starter

Thank you Lively, Zoe and Debbie. Your presence on my diary gives it a touch of class and makes it seem homely.

Stayed in today which was nice. My 12th floor flat faces east so I started the day with 30 minute sunbathe on my balcony and followed this with some dancing to my favourite tunes. Later I enjoyed a little read and reflected on one thing and another.

I have not been on chat for a few days and have missed the camaraderie of the delightful people who visit there, so at 8 o clock this evening I will join them.

Think I might make some cucumber sandwiches and put a bowl of cashew nuts and raisins on the table. My own little chatroom picnic.

Love and best wishes to everyone on the diaries. 

Stephen x x x 

Posted : 4th April 2020 6:00 pm
Scottydog71
(@scottydogg)

It will lovely to chat with you tonight I love cucumber sandwich’s peanuts for me have missed you 

Posted : 4th April 2020 6:29 pm
Scottydog71
(@scottydogg)

Thank you for your kind words I got a tear in my eye  when I read it so lovely of you thinking of others ❤️❤️

Posted : 4th April 2020 6:46 pm
Livelysoul
(@livelysoul)

Stephen, I was elated to see you in chat tonight. Our dance troop master has returned. ? 

You need to make sure you’re checking up on your dance troop (me,Vinnie and Debbie) to keep us in line else I think we will lead each other astray ?. Okay, I don’t think,  I know @Vinnie @Debbie ??. 

Loved that you set yourself some snacks aside specifically for chat. That’s a great idea which I’m going to follow ?. Vinnie, you in? You should know by now Stephen, giving us such good ideas is not a good idea ?. 

I hope you have a lovely evening and hope to see you in chat tomorrow. 

Lively ?

Posted : 4th April 2020 9:00 pm
(@vinnie)

@livelysoul I don’t need to be asked twice , I ain’t sure about a snack tho it will be a full blown picnic on my table ?, chat was brilliant tonight haven’t laughed that much in ages, love it wen everyone just bounces of each other , hope u both have a lovely evening and I’ll see u both on chat tomorrow ??

Posted : 4th April 2020 9:43 pm
Aum
 Aum
(@aum)
Topic starter

Thank you Scotty, Lively and Vinnie. I appreciate your kindness and support.

It was fun in the chatroom yesterday evening and also very informative. Topics raised have given me great food for thought and I enjoyed my picnic of cucumber sandwiches, cashews and raisins.

A glorious sunny day in Hull. Just been sunbathing on my 12th floor east-facing balcony which is my own little piece of heaven. 

Wishing everyone on the diaries a pleasant gamble-free day.

Stephen x 

Posted : 5th April 2020 8:57 am
Page 8 / 25

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close