367 Posts
15 Users
0 Likes
40.8 K Views
Aum
 Aum
(@aum)
Topic starter

Ha ha thankyou Bex & Zoe for bringing good cheer to my diary.

Lovely walk to the riverside earlier. A bit chilly but was well wrapped up.

Missed the camaraderie of chat this evening so will try make sure I don't miss tomorrow.

Nite nite sweet dreams 

Stephen x x x 

Posted : 28th March 2020 11:51 pm
Aum
 Aum
(@aum)
Topic starter

Horror horror...woe is me! who now weighs fourteen stone

For that's a lot blubber to be wrapped around these bones

"Lookie here" I say to myself "this really will not do"

Let the innards have a rest and lose a few pounds too

Suave-ness in mankini is where I want to be

Best to do some exercise and count each calorie

Love and best wishes

Stephen x x x  

Posted : 30th March 2020 2:56 pm
SB28
 SB28
(@sb28)

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for your message. We are ok, thank you.

Hope you're well too, take it easy, stay safe and committed.

S&B xx

Posted : 30th March 2020 6:13 pm
Aum
 Aum
(@aum)
Topic starter

Thank you for visiting my diary Sandra.

I am saddened to learn that you feeling poorly and wish you a speedy recovery.

Take good care of yourself and give my regards to Bella woof woof.

Thinking of you

Stephen x 

Posted : 31st March 2020 12:20 pm
SB28
 SB28
(@sb28)

Hi Stephen,

All is good thanks. More worried about urges actually than my physical health....but im ok..breathing &all that ?

How are you yourself my friend? Been for a walk? Keeping yourself occupied and taking self care?

Hope you do....

Bella says thanks for the kind thoughts....she is having her time with her mummy now and probs is already bored of my continued presence lol..she is, indeed upstairs now, in her room...self distancing from me ?....doing neighbourhood watch thing she so likes lol ....bless her (i cant keep up with cleaning that window tho!!!. With nose prints ??)

All's good, look after you.

S&B xx

Posted : 31st March 2020 5:47 pm
Aum
 Aum
(@aum)
Topic starter

Thank you Sandra for being an absolute treasure. You have raised my spirits on many an occasion.

Hello Diary.

Just been in the chatroom which I find very therapeutic. The people who visit there are the salt of the earth and bring joy to my table.

Elvis Presley is singing on my music machine whilst I dance around my kitchen and living room.

Love and best wishes to everyone on the diaries and also to the wonderful people in Admin.

Stephen x x x 

Posted : 31st March 2020 9:42 pm
Livelysoul
(@livelysoul)

Hi Stephen

Thank you for your lovely poem and supportive words in chat today. I’m feeling very happy and proud at the minute. Please can I ask you don’t mention any specific details of what I mentioned on my diary - it would be a big giveaway. I was still talking to you in chat and hadn’t realised you’d disappeared; I hope you didn’t leave being upset at the comment ?. 

I hope you have a good afternoon and get to go on one of your lovely walks. I will be doing another 45 minute walk when I finish work - you have motivated me! ?

I will try and post a bit more as I feel like I’ve neglected the forum a little in the past few days - I’ve actually been so busy I’ve struggled to find the time which is good I suppose. I love going to my diary and seeing a post of you, especially your poems; they really make me smile. 

Your friend, 

Lively ?

Posted : 1st April 2020 2:02 pm
Aum
 Aum
(@aum)
Topic starter

Thank you Lively. If ever I feel upset about anything you always bring a smile to my face.

Please remember that anything which is said in the chatroom remains in the chatroom. A nod is as good as a wink to a blind horse whatever that means lol.

Just about to set off for my riverside walk which is a lovely opportunity to exercise, take in fresh air and reflect on the world around me.

Deeply shocked and offended today in the chatroom. I felt the warning I was given by the chatmod was totally unwarranted. For this reason I will no longer be entering the chatroom.

Wishing you a lovely day

Stephen x 

Posted : 1st April 2020 2:20 pm
(@vinnie)

Oh no hope your ok Stephen and lively , I ain’t sure what happens in chat today as I missed but really do hope your both ok ??

Posted : 1st April 2020 2:45 pm
(@angel18)

Hi Stephen hope you are ok.

I don't feel you said anything wrong and was quite surprised by the warning you were given.

Please don't leave chat as I find it a joy to talk to you.

You make me laugh are always positive and would really miss you in chat.

You have always helped me and I would like to thank you very much for that.

Chat wouldn't be the same without you.

Posted : 1st April 2020 2:53 pm
Livelysoul
(@livelysoul)

Hi Stephen

Glad to see your most recent post as your previous post appeared 2 minutes before I posted so I saw it  and then saw it was gone again. I was relieved to see it disappear. ?

I have to say I was a little shocked at the warning by chat mod as it was a little banter and we have all said a lot worse. I tried to make light of it so hope this didn’t upset you further. 

Please don’t let it upset you too much and don’t let it stop you going in chat. You’re the life and soul of chat with the exception of Vinnie, who always has me in stitches. 

You are the one who has given me consistent support throughout my journey and this place wouldn’t be the same without you ?. Your banter and words are what makes you, you,  so don’t change a thing. 

I hope you enjoy your walk. Sending you a virtual hug. 

Your friend, 

Lively x

This post was modified 4 years ago by Livelysoul

Posted : 1st April 2020 3:12 pm
Aum
 Aum
(@aum)
Topic starter

Thank you Zoe, Debbie and Lively for your kind words.

I have no idea why the chatmod found my post offensive but they must make judgements as they see fit.

Sadly, I will not be returning to the chatroom with a yellow card hanging over my head but I will continue posting on my own and others diaries. I did write a farewell post on my diary Lively but your kind words prompted me to delete it.

Stephen x 

Posted : 1st April 2020 7:54 pm
Livelysoul
(@livelysoul)

Hi Stephen

Well I am so glad that I chose that time to post on your diary. I had just finished writing my post and then saw yours and I was so upset. Then I saw a few minutes later that you had deleted it and I thought maybe you had a change of heart and felt happier again. 

Im glad my post kept you here as I look forward to coming to my diary to see a message from you to cheer up my day.

Hope you’ve had a good evening.

Lively x 

Posted : 1st April 2020 9:12 pm
Scottydog71
(@scottydogg)

Hi Stephen was on chat to today I don’t know why you got a warning We were just having fun I will miss you on chat you have cheered me up his week hope you come back 

scotty

Posted : 1st April 2020 11:22 pm
(@angel18)

Good morning Stephen

i missed you in chat you brighten up my day.You bring fun untouched which is what I need at the moment.

my dietician has gone now I'm going to end up like a big balloon!

I hope you are ok 

take care and say hello to the ducks from me.

speak soon Debbiex

Posted : 2nd April 2020 9:01 am
Page 7 / 25

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close