Support us

Stephen Stopped Gambling Saturday 22nd February 2020  

Page 24 / 24

Aum
 Aum
(@aum)

Many thanks for visiting my diary Lively, Zoe and Scotty. 

Lively....You are always bright and cheerful and look for the positives in every situation. A great source of inspiration to me throughout my recovery.

Zoe..... You also are an absolute treasure and have brought a smile to my face on many occasion. You were missed in the Peeraid Chatroom this morning. It was the mother of all chatrooms with a buffet laid on (lots of cakes) plus a guest appearance by Tom Jones who sang a few songs and the Chippendales did a show 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂.

Scottie....Pleased you and your good wife are enjoying your holiday. Sat on the beach eating ice cream sounds good. I believe we are in for a heatwave over the next few days so hope you have fun whatever you are doing.

Wishing everyone on the diaries a happy Wednesday evening.

Stephen x x x 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29th July 2020 7:07 pm
Vinnie
(@vinnie)

Morning stephen , 

I won’t be on chat this afternoon , should be able to get on this evening if I get everything done so far I’ve just sat looking at the things I’ve gotta do with my coffee 🤣, hope u have a wonderful day 😘

ReplyQuote
Posted : 1st August 2020 11:27 am
Scottydogg
(@scottydogg)

Vinnie I hope you got some cake🍰 with the coffee😂 I am home now so I will hope to make on chat tonight for a catch up        
   Scotty🍌🍌

ReplyQuote
Posted : 1st August 2020 11:43 am
Ford2017
(@ford2017)

Hey Stephen were  all another day clean and with the help of people like yourself making sure our last bet is the last bet. It’s always good to talk and do everything we can to help ourselves and others. Speak to you soon

Ford

ReplyQuote
Posted : 1st August 2020 2:56 pm
Aum
 Aum
(@aum)

Many thanks for visiting my diary Zoe, Scotty & Ford.

It has been a lovely day in Hull and I joined many people having fun by the piers and marina.

Looking forward to visiting the chatroom for an hour at 8pm.

Stephen x x x 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 1st August 2020 7:40 pm
Aum
 Aum
(@aum)

WOW

The Full Moon that has risen above the eastern horizon is really quite beautiful.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 1st August 2020 9:22 pm
Scottydogg
(@scottydogg)

Stephen I am sat outside looking at the moon and stars It’s magnificent I hope to catch you in chat on Sunday good night  
  Scotty 🍌🍌 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 1st August 2020 10:54 pm
Aum
 Aum
(@aum)

The sun shines down on heavenly Hull and this guys ready to rock 

Had a shave, combed my hair and darned the holes in my sock

The world it is my oyster now for I am gamble free

So off for a walk with a skip and a jump as happy as can be

Love and best wishes to all on the diaries

Stephen

X x x 

This post was modified 3 days ago by Aum
ReplyQuote
Posted : 2nd August 2020 10:58 am
Scottydogg
(@scottydogg)

Nice to be back on chat will catch you tomorrow scotty 🍌🍌 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 2nd August 2020 9:32 pm
Vinnie
(@vinnie)

Hope ur ok stephen , 

missed you in chat today , hope you’ve had a lovely day and we get a catch up tomorrow 😘

ReplyQuote
Posted : 3rd August 2020 9:31 pm
Scottydogg
(@scottydogg)

Hi Stephen sorry I miss chat I fell a sleep and just woke up I hope see you in chat tomorrow I will bring cake 🍰 😊.               
  Scotty 🍌🍌

ReplyQuote
Posted : 3rd August 2020 9:35 pm
Vinnie
(@vinnie)

Evening stephen , 

hope to see u in the morning for date day , missed your cheerful chat hope ur well 😘

ReplyQuote
Posted : 4th August 2020 9:14 pm
Livelysoul
(@livelysoul)

Hi Stephen 

I hope you are well and Ben enjoying your daily walks. Last night, there was a magnificent full moon and as soon as I saw it I thought of you. 

Hope all is good in Hull and hope to catch you in chat very soon. 

Sweet dreams

Your friend 

Lively 😘

ReplyQuote
Posted : 4th August 2020 11:19 pm
Page 24 / 24