367 Posts
15 Users
0 Likes
40.5 K Views
Aum
 Aum
(@aum)
Topic starter

Many thanks for visiting my diary Scotty & Lively.

Very impressed with the courage, determination and resilience you have always shown.  You are now 130 and 141 days respectively into your new lives and I am very proud of you both.

Hope to see you in the chatroom  over the weekend but if you cannot make it or if our paths do not cross, than I was you every happiness.

The little ducklings in the marina have grown a lot during recent weeks and are still following their mum around. Haha they do make me smile. 

Trillions of flying ants descended on Hull today so I imagine the birds will have been having a right good nosh up. The ducklings will have been loving it ??.

Love and best wishes to all on the diaries

Stephen x x x 

Posted : 17th July 2020 10:12 pm
Aum
 Aum
(@aum)
Topic starter

One Two Three

Gamble Free

Is The Way To Be

Twas a super sunny morning 

Than clouds did fill the sky

So I waved to a passing cormorant

Who said "oh me oh my"

Let us bask in the splendour

And breathe in the North Sea air

For the people of Hull are quite jolly

Smiling with never a care

Love and best wishes to everyone on the diaries

Stephen ( and the cormorant) ??

X x x 

This post was modified 4 years ago by Aum

Posted : 20th July 2020 10:43 pm
Scottydog71
(@scottydogg)

Good morning Stephen hope you are well me and wife are going off on a break in our campervan this week for a few days so I won’t be around much I am hope to get in chat with peer aid  but I can’t seem to log in the on Monday I just kicks me out I hope you are well and loved your poem you are such a talent hope you have a great day your friend         
   Scotty ??

Posted : 21st July 2020 8:34 am
Aum
 Aum
(@aum)
Topic starter

Thank you for visiting my diary Scotty. 

Hoping you and your good wife enjoy a great time away in the campervan. 

You mentioned you might visit the Peeraid chatroom tomorrow morning so look forward to seeing you there if you can make it.

Hello Diary.

All is well in my world.

I tired of the symbols by my name so am now simply Aum.

Aum is a sacred sound signifying the essence of our ultimate reality.

Love and peace to all on the diaries

Stephen x x x 

This post was modified 4 years ago by Aum

Posted : 21st July 2020 2:53 pm
(@vinnie)

Thankyou for chat this evening really made my night , you russ and lively really are what the doctor ordered , see u in the morning for the date batman ?? 

Posted : 21st July 2020 8:28 pm
Livelysoul
(@livelysoul)

Hi Stephen/Aum 

I was delighted to see you in chat this evening along with our other gamcare friends. It really made me laugh! 

You are so full of fun, mischief and humour and really know how to brighten up the day.

A big congratulations on hitting 150 days gf - I am super proud of you as I hope you are of yourself. Positivity and happiness are everything you deserve.

Hope you have sweet dreams.

Your friend 

lively ? 

Posted : 21st July 2020 10:35 pm
Livelysoul
(@livelysoul)

Hey Stephen 

I missed your flare and sparkle in the chat room today, along with you loitering in your batman suit ?.

I hope you’ve had a good day and had your daily converse with the ducks. Wishing you a wonderful gf Friday full of joy and happiness. 

Hope to catch you soon. 

Your friend,

Lively x

Posted : 23rd July 2020 11:17 pm
Aum
 Aum
(@aum)
Topic starter

Lively you are an absolute treasure. Many thanks for visiting my diary.

Your post has brought a big smile to my face.

Stephen x x x

Hello Diary.

It is silly o clock in the morning and I am sat with a coffee wondering why sleep is eluding me. I retired at 2330 hrs so have only slept for 5 hours.

However, it is an absolutely delightful morning. The sun has just risen and the world looks quite beautiful from my balcony. Think I might head off for a stroll to the waterfront and say hello to the ducks in the marina ?? and wave to the passing gulls.

I suppose in bygone days when people didn't have electricity (and live by a clock) than everyone would have been up and about at sunrise. 

Just been looking at the news and covid 19 is on the increase in France and Belgium. A bit worrying really and people in Hull seem to be acting like it is gone for good so don't know what to make of it. I wish people would observe social distancing and wear masks as and when appropriate.

I looked back at the email I received a couple of years back when I registered with Gamstop and it never mentioned the time period so yesterday I rang them up and they confirmed I am covered for another few years. That reassured me and I am self excluded from all the betting shops in Hull so everything should be ok. 

Wishing everyone on the diaries a super duper Friday.

Posted : 24th July 2020 4:41 am
Aum
 Aum
(@aum)
Topic starter

Gamcare Lads & Lasses may you find what you do seek

And may the sun shine on you through the day & through the week

A finer bunch of people I could never hope to meet

And reading all your diaries is an honour and a treat

Sadness warmth and humour blend with laughter sighs and sorrow

Together arm-in-arm today and on into tomorrow

Love and best wishes to all on the diaries 

We are strong

We are determined

We are resilient

WE WILL SUCCEED 

Posted : 27th July 2020 9:55 am
Livelysoul
(@livelysoul)

Thank you for your message Stephen- you always know how to cheer me up. Will catch you in chat again soon and I promise I’ll be back to my normal, happy self. ?

Posted : 27th July 2020 1:16 pm
(@vinnie)

Morning Stephen, 

I’m so sorry for some reason I had in my head chat was at 11 , so went to workout then tryed to get in chat for five mins takes a while for me to click that chat was over ??‍♀️, I will get on at lunch to have are date I will bring flowers to make up for my no show ?

Posted : 29th July 2020 10:08 am
Scottydog71
(@scottydogg)

Good morning Stephen hope you are well and hope sun is shining on you today I am sat on the beach with Mrs s and having a ice cream it’s feels so nice to buy one and not worry if I will have money to gamble later enjoy your day sending you a cake ??? to share with vinnie and lively take care                      
  Scotty??

Posted : 29th July 2020 10:15 am
Aum
 Aum
(@aum)
Topic starter

Many thanks for visiting my diary Lively, Zoe and Scotty. 

Lively....You are always bright and cheerful and look for the positives in every situation. A great source of inspiration to me throughout my recovery.

Zoe..... You also are an absolute treasure and have brought a smile to my face on many occasion. You were missed in the Peeraid Chatroom this morning. It was the mother of all chatrooms with a buffet laid on (lots of cakes) plus a guest appearance by Tom Jones who sang a few songs and the Chippendales did a show ??????.

Scottie....Pleased you and your good wife are enjoying your holiday. Sat on the beach eating ice cream sounds good. I believe we are in for a heatwave over the next few days so hope you have fun whatever you are doing.

Wishing everyone on the diaries a happy Wednesday evening.

Stephen x x x 

Posted : 29th July 2020 6:07 pm
(@vinnie)

Morning stephen , 

I won’t be on chat this afternoon , should be able to get on this evening if I get everything done so far I’ve just sat looking at the things I’ve gotta do with my coffee ?, hope u have a wonderful day ?

Posted : 1st August 2020 10:27 am
Scottydog71
(@scottydogg)

Vinnie I hope you got some cake? with the coffee? I am home now so I will hope to make on chat tonight for a catch up        
   Scotty??

Posted : 1st August 2020 10:43 am
Page 23 / 25

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close