323 Posts
30 Users
1 Likes
36 K Views
Chris.UK
(@chris-uk)

@charlieboy

Thank you. I hope I helped.

Glad you enjoyed, if that's the right word, your GA meeting too.

Chris.

Posted : 5th August 2020 12:01 am
(@kevthekev40)

Hiya my friend 

So glad to hear your meeting went well and so what your the only woman I'm sure you'll make up for that as you've got valuable input. My medication has been changed and boy over the next few weeks I'm going to know about it, but it's got to be done,  I'll get there. I've got something I've got to tell you but don't know how to do a private message on here, don't worry nothing bad but I just can't put it for public view, I will try and work it out 

Posted : 5th August 2020 11:15 am
(@charlieboy)
Topic starter

Dear diary day 65. Actually not bad at all !! Beautiful day, son is out practising cricket, my lovely dad is 82 today. Today is a good day

Posted : 7th August 2020 2:07 pm
(@bladesman)

Good to hear charlieboy, lots going on to keep you busy.

Posted : 7th August 2020 6:13 pm
(@bladesman)

Will update my diary later

Posted : 7th August 2020 6:14 pm
(@kevthekev40)

Hiya Charlieboy 

How are you my friend?  I've not been to good as I guess you know, this change off medication has hit me like a steam train. Not been sleeping just feel all to pot, Will give it another week if I don't feel no better will go back to what I was on as never felt as bad as this. I hope your okay and things are good at home for you as life needs to be good when your doing so well. Speak to you soon take care

Posted : 11th August 2020 9:28 am
(@kevthekev40)

Hiya Charlieboy 

Need you to keep up to date with the following Twitter account Will explain all later

Justice for punters 

Just put the above in what a man he's an angel you'll see what I mean plus I will tell you what he did for me along with Caroline Harris Labour mp in the Wales parliament she's a diamond aswell I'm gritting at the teeth but can't say to much just now

Posted : 12th August 2020 10:17 am
(@kevthekev40)

Hiya Charlieboy 

Have you got an email you would feel okay me contacting on

Posted : 12th August 2020 10:38 am
(@charlieboy)
Topic starter

I have kev will the advisors pass it on to you privately if I ask them ??

Posted : 12th August 2020 11:01 am
(@kevthekev40)

I don't know you could ask, hey it's hard work trying to say something private lol

Posted : 12th August 2020 11:36 am
(@charlieboy)
Topic starter

Hi diary 70 days today I'm feeling good . 2new members in GA this week think I said some useful stuff, also I did the therapy which was really good I wasn't nervous .

Posted : 12th August 2020 8:05 pm
Aum
 Aum
(@aum)

Congratulations Charlieboy on your excellent progress and well done on doing your therapy at GA. That takes a lot of courage.

You have such a lovely positive attitude which I find very inspiring, so thank you for sharing.

Wishing you every happiness as you continue on your gamble free adventure.

Stephen 

This post was modified 4 years ago 2 times by Aum

Posted : 12th August 2020 9:10 pm
Forum admin
(@forum-admin)
Admin

Hi @Charlieboy and @KevtheKev40

If you would like to exchange contact details just send an email to Forum Admin requesting this and we will be able to facilitate the exchange of email addresses in a safe way. 

Best wishes

ChrisK

Forum Admin

Posted : 12th August 2020 9:14 pm
(@charlieboy)
Topic starter

Dear diary. Reading people's diaries tonight reminds me why I don't like chatrooms. Think I'll stick to the forum I feel safe on here. Day 71 all good with regards to gambling , just wish people would be kinder to each other

Posted : 13th August 2020 10:57 pm
Forum admin
(@forum-admin)
Admin

Dear @charlieboy,

I'm sorry that you're feeling unsure about the chatrooms at the moment. I want to reassure you that the chatroom moderator is there to keep the space safe and if you ever feel uncomfortable then you can raise it with them. 

If you feel the forum is better for you, then that's okay too. There are a range of different supports available so that you can figure out what works best for you.

Best wishes,

Elizabeth
Forum Admin

Posted : 14th August 2020 6:59 am
Page 10 / 22

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close