My Journey - 17/05/2020

73 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
bula
 bula
(@bula)
Topic starter

Day 11 - Had a great day yesterday saw some family and friends, my day was completely occupied and I had no time to think about anything else. Tomorrow is a chill out day for me so I don't think I'll get up to much. Glad to be approaching the 2 week mark aswell.

Posted : 11th June 2020 5:23 pm
(@kevthekev40)

Keep it up bula your doing really well and you'll continue to do so as one day at a time my friend just that one day at a time 

Posted : 11th June 2020 5:49 pm
bula
 bula
(@bula)
Topic starter

Day 12 - Easy going day today, didn't do much. Will be watching some football tomorrow and seeing a few pals. Again, it will be a test for me, the same as last week. But I will not gamble. See you then.

Posted : 12th June 2020 6:23 pm
bula
 bula
(@bula)
Topic starter

Day 14 - I'm now 2 whole weeks gamble free. I watched the football yesterday without gambling, which is the second time I've been able to do that this month. I'm proud of myself and as bad as it sounds, I honestly cannot remember the last time I went 2 weeks without gambling. So I'm happy, onto week 3!

Posted : 14th June 2020 2:54 pm
bula
 bula
(@bula)
Topic starter

Day 15 - Good day today. Haven't been thinking about gambling at all.

Posted : 15th June 2020 10:39 pm
bula
 bula
(@bula)
Topic starter

Day 16 - Had a weird thought last night. Was thinking about payday, which happens a lot. But the weird thing about it was that, I'm not really looking forward to the money, I'm looking forward to paying off my debt quicker. Which made me feel good and like I'm really making a change this time. I think for the last few years I've always just looked forward to payday so I can gamble again, but this time it's different. I'm not going to jinx myself, and it was only been 16 days, but it's going well so far, and it feels different this time. All the best everyone.

Posted : 16th June 2020 11:43 am
bula
 bula
(@bula)
Topic starter

Day 18 - Over halfway through the month now, time is quickly passing! Still very happy with the progress that I have made. I've not tried to gamble, the odd gambling thought has crossed my mind when I've been checking the football scores but I haven't acted on it and tried to gamble. As happy as I am with this progress it is still a short amount of time. I will not get ahead of myself and continue to tackle this day by day. I hope everyone else is on the way to progressing!

Posted : 18th June 2020 3:42 pm
bula
 bula
(@bula)
Topic starter

Day 19 - Another day gone and another weekend full of sports approaching. I will make it 3 weekends in a row! See you on the other side

Posted : 19th June 2020 4:14 pm
(@kevthekev40)

Well done bula 

I just saw your post and had to say hello and well done keep up the good work 

Posted : 20th June 2020 4:24 am
bula
 bula
(@bula)
Topic starter

Day 20 - Another mini milestone. I must continue to make progress. All the football is back now, life is slowly returning to normal.

Posted : 20th June 2020 12:33 pm
bula
 bula
(@bula)
Topic starter

Day 21 - 3 whole weeks complete! Onto the next.

Posted : 21st June 2020 7:19 pm
bula
 bula
(@bula)
Topic starter

Day 22 - I've not been thinking about gambling as much lately, it's hardly crossing my mind. Progression!

Posted : 22nd June 2020 10:52 pm
bula
 bula
(@bula)
Topic starter

Day 24 - Going to be useful today in the hopes that it can help someone. Instead of quickly signing in and saying I survived another day, I'm going to leave a few tips that have helped me get this far. If your main interest is sports gambling, do not look at the fixtures. Wake up in the morning and make it your mission to not check what games are on. 90% of the time you will only watch games that youre gambling on, dont check the fixtures and you wont know what games are on. That helps me. And I've made it this far. I have all blocks in place anyway but its good to try new things to help yourself along the way.

Posted : 24th June 2020 1:35 pm
bula
 bula
(@bula)
Topic starter

Day 25 - Feeling proud that I've come this far. I can't believe that in 6 days I will be able to say I have lasted a whole month gamble free. Which is something I have not done for the last 2 years. It's sad.. But I'm really making a change this time.

Posted : 25th June 2020 8:54 pm
bula
 bula
(@bula)
Topic starter

Day 27 - Feeling good. I am able to watch football games without the need to have a bet on it. I can simply just enjoy the game. Something I didn't think I was capable of. So close to hitting the month milestone now. I hope everyone is doing well and on their way to being gamble free.

Posted : 27th June 2020 12:54 pm
Page 3 / 5

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close