Last Gamble 30th August 2009

488 Posts
63 Users
0 Likes
32 K Views
Michael35
(@michael35)

Hi Jim,

I’ve read your diary (again) and it’s inspirational. It’s brilliant that although your over 8yrs gamble free, you still find the time to post on here. I’m in the same boat as you were all those years ago in that I stand to lose family and Home if I don’t mend my ways and your diary is proof that you can turn things around one day at a time which has given me a huge boost.

All the best,

Michael

Posted : 2nd January 2018 6:40 pm
Michael35
(@michael35)

Hi Jim,

I’ve read your diary (again) and it’s inspirational. It’s brilliant that although your over 8yrs gamble free, you still find the time to post on here. I’m in the same boat as you were all those years ago in that I stand to lose family and Home if I don’t mend my ways and your diary is proof that you can turn things around one day at a time which has given me a huge boost.

All the best,

Michael

Posted : 2nd January 2018 6:44 pm
(@Anonymous)

Amazing. I only hope to say this one day 😉

Posted : 8th February 2018 2:10 am
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Day 3214.

No urge to gamble of late, watched some sport, enjoyed Easter with Family. Getting ready to move home, new city, new challenge. Bring on day 3215!

Cheers, Jim

ps. I hate gambling.

Posted : 1st April 2018 8:44 pm
sjw
 sjw
(@sjw)

Amazing, well done Jim.

Posted : 1st April 2018 10:28 pm
(@Anonymous)

Hello, hello....dazzling

I doing the rounds seeing whose still posting and wow what can I say, you still counting those days. You have put a huge smile on my face.

Hope you and your family are well mate

I'm gonna look out for the next posting, then I'm gonna work out if your counting is correct lol, joking....

Take care Jim

P's I too hate f*****g gambling that's s**t....

Posted : 20th April 2018 9:40 pm
jim1
 jim1
(@jim1)

Day 3512

No urges to gamble.... for I do not know how long,

I am delighted that FOBT's are limited to £2, I hope it will make a big difference to everyone trying to stop. I hope all the bookies close down, nearly 10 years I hate gambling and the person I became more than ever.

Onwards and upwards, giving up gambling was tough but without doubt the best thing I ever achieved.

Happy Days, stay strong.

Jim 

Posted : 12th April 2019 10:01 pm
(@dazzzler)

Today is 4647 days since my last gamble, its been a while since I have been on here. One of the online bookies started following me on Instagram yesterday, which triggered me to pop in and say Hi. Hope everyone is hanging in there, hardest thing I ever did was giving up gambling but also the best thing, saved my life and completely turned it around. Keep it going its so worth it.

Jim

Posted : 21st May 2022 8:16 am
Page 33 / 33

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close