Going to keep this thread now!

3,771 Posts
146 Users
5 Likes
289.7 K Views
(@freda)
Topic starter

Thanks, Murlo xI

I have gained 15lbs the past year and a half. It gets me down, as I'm not doing anything different, really. Except being celibate. I think that keeps me reined in a bit more with eating, when I'm in a relationship. I'm getting needs met a better way, so the connection helps me not crave dopamine. But I certainly don't binge eat, or anything. Doesn't really justify a 15lb gain!

I feel uncomfortable in my skin. I try, with going to the gym. I only manage to go twice a week, probably. Would like to go more. I guess weather will hopefully be getting better! 

I'm losing hope there are any decent, emotionally healthy men out there! I'm not someone who has to be in a relationship but I've been single over 2 years and I'm lonely now.

I haven't been able to go dancing for a few weeks and am missing that, too. Really hope there's transport running this weekend.

I'm going to the gym in a bit. This evening, I'm out for someone from works' birthday. I'm really glad this girl has pulled out who is really aggressive and intimidating. She made it clear she didn't like me. I don't really care but didn't want to eat with her, really.

Posted : 18th February 2020 12:51 pm
(@freda)
Topic starter

Meal out was nice and I felt comfortable with the people I didn't know.

Energy levels have slumped again. 

Today is day 56, I think. 8 weeks. 

This post was modified 4 years ago by Forum admin

Posted : 21st February 2020 2:39 pm
(@boo-radley)

Well done freda. 

Glad you had a nice, eventful time xx

Boo ??

Posted : 21st February 2020 5:33 pm
SB28
 SB28
(@sb28)

Hey Freda!

That is great achievement of almost 2 months! That is great!! ?..keep up good work..brick by brick..

I noticed my "wings" lifted (not literally...and not tena lady lol) after i hit century..gets more zest for life and the desire to carry on!

You're on the right track, keep up good work

S&B xx

Posted : 23rd February 2020 8:07 pm
S.A
 S.A
(@s-687)

8 weeks 🙂

Posted : 25th February 2020 10:08 am
(@freda)
Topic starter

There's no point in writing in here anymore. It's heavily censored. Thanks, guys. 

Posted : 25th February 2020 11:09 pm
Borgie
(@borgie)

Please don't just leave like that. You know exactly why your last post was amended and why it needed to be.  This is primarily a site for gambling issues. Nothing wrong  with talking about other stuff but it has to be legal and legit too. 

You are a wonderful lady so stay just keep within the rules  my lovely. 

Nobody wants you to leave. 

Posted : 26th February 2020 3:47 am
(@freda)
Topic starter

I don't know who you are, Borgie. I want to talk about how I'm medicating in other ways. It's relevant in how I'm feeling in recovery. I might not be gambling but I'm escaping in other ways. Since this is anonymous, I don't really see why it needed to be amended.

Posted : 26th February 2020 2:29 pm
SB28
 SB28
(@sb28)

What happened Freda?

Hope you're ok, stay safe and well...keep posting, its your space

S&B xx

Posted : 27th February 2020 10:07 pm
(@freda)
Topic starter

Thanks, San. It's not my space, though, I disagree. It's a very controlled space. I know what you're trying to say but we've had these conversations privately - what point is the diary that reads like "sky is blue, cats go miaow, I feel sad but I can't tell you why". I can't be bothered.

Day 56, all I have to say here.

Posted : 28th February 2020 6:47 pm
(@freda)
Topic starter

I made a mistake, it's now day 64. I feel medium ?

Posted : 29th February 2020 2:09 pm
DramaLlama
(@dramallama)

Posted by: freda

I made a mistake, it's now day 64. I feel medium ?

Well that's good to know. I had thought we were twins! 

Feeling medium is prolly fair to middling in Yorkshire speak. You'll be reyt. Keep posting. 

You wanna vent, get creative. That's all not being allowed to swear does for me. Imagine there is a 5 y/o in the room and them little ears are picking up everything, you have to explain yourself but in ways that the 5 y/o won't repeat to their teacher. 

I dunno, I think it's fun. Trying to be angry mad without dropping the c or f bomb. 

Love from 

Drama x

Posted : 29th February 2020 6:42 pm
(@boo-radley)

Spring on the way sweet freda xx?

Boo ?

Posted : 1st March 2020 10:29 am
(@freda)
Topic starter

Thanks lasses,

I'm really low tonight, really low. Had paranoid thoughts all day and went to medicine dance. Pulled a muscle in my hip and I think I unlocked a little pocket of distress or despair or something. 

Boss has missed me, he was asking if I was OK and he hadn't spoken to me in ages. It was nice having a little moment with him but I don't know, it's different now. Trying to be mates without the flirtation. I feel quite shy around him. I feel a bit paranoid that he doesn't think I'm very capable as well. I asked if I could get trained in a different area a while ago and he sidestepped the subject. 

I'm just typing out rambling thoughts. I think they should all pass Big Brother's permission too! 

Posted : 1st March 2020 11:11 pm
Forum admin
(@forum-admin)
Admin

Dear freda,

I am sorry to hear that you're feeling low tonight so I'm glad you have written down how you're feeling, and  shared your thoughts allowing yourself the support of others who care. 

I do hope that you take some time to look after yourself this evening, and please do get in touch if you need anything at all. 

Wishing you all the very best,

Helen

Forum Admin

Posted : 3rd March 2020 10:59 pm
Page 219 / 252

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close