Still attached to the same story..sorry admin xx

https://youtu.be/zDo0H8Fm7d0

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12th February 2020 8:42 pm
Murlo
(@murlo)

Sandra,

your lovely post has just appeared on my diary, thank you so much sweetheart 😘

Sounds like you be rightly proud of yourself today with your interview performance. Fingers crossed for you xx

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12th February 2020 10:04 pm
SB28
 SB28
(@sb28)

Thanks Murlo xx

Dear diary,

Im not too well emotionally today. A lot on my mind. Checked work emails and there was one about the diploma which i know im behind. So much pressure..time scale is crazy...i have no time at all.

I still didn't speak to mum...i tried, but couldn't get through..heart ache started now..

.my lil gorgeous girl B...she is not well. I don't know whats up with her. For the past week she didnt even come downstairs to greet me after work. The worst 5/7 seconds of my life when i  open the door, call her mame & run upstairs to find her...in the back of my mind thinking the worst 😞...do you know how you know ypu love someone close to you? ...think about them not being here for you any longer..for me...i always have tears flowing..even now...thats how i know what unconditional love i have. She gave me so much and i just can't be more greatful for everything..so, seeing her so tired all the time is breaking my heart. She considerably slowed down.. she is quiet, she is being sick. 

..but she still eats and is excited to go for walkies. Still sleeps with her head on my neck providing warmth and comfort. Still stays by my side and gives those funny looks..still howls/barks as she does when she wants to get a treat..still communicates from the heart..still shows love and companionship....just at so much slower rate.

I got the biggest paycheck of my life today. No surpise given i did 50hrs overtime. I looked at the payslip...and i cried...because those 50hrs (plus 15hrs commuting) has taken me away from my girl...money is not everything. Time is so limited...time is everything in life.

Share that time with everyone around you and appreciate every second of it..

It does matter.

S&B xx

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13th February 2020 9:58 pm
SB28
 SB28
(@sb28)

Hi diary,

Just me again. Find it difficult to "drift away" from here recently. Am trying tho, so that's what matters the most.

Lil girl is doing ok today. As ok as i can tell. She is still quiet and just lays down not really interested in the world. Thinking if my depression has affected her? Is it possible? Can't be  ....surely.

I had massive urges last night. A big lump of wage in my acc didn't help. Gambling head didnt waste a second to drop by and whisper sweet lies. I did go on demos. Why? I dont even know. I didnt attempt to deposit real money but i still had that gamblers head on huh. Failing to snap out of it for sure.

Today is last day off. Shall go to the gym again. Did 3 times over the last 4 days and body does ache but i need to keep myself occupied. A hot bath planned for later on to relieve that muscle pain. 

Will be spending few days at sister's in the knowledge of another storm making its way  over for the weekend. Truly don't want to risk driving in that sort of weather. On the worst day of storm last week, it took me two hours to get back home after 17hrs shift. That was truly challenging..dont want a repeat.

Still have urges today. Still have noone to talk about it to. ..and still a bit up & down with the whole life's situation but it is what it is. I take pride in keeping on marching on and staying resilient on really low days.

Almost half a year with no slots. Massive difference financially  and even if its painful to see debt reducing so slowly, i know its at least reducing. It will take time and patience, but its all for the better good...in the long run...brick by brick..

When i say difference financially...im not sure what i mean. I am skint, big time. Its sort of month to month basis existence but i guess what i was saying is, i dont make matters worse any longer.

Blessings

S&B cx

This post was modified 1 week ago by SB28
ReplyQuote
Posted : 14th February 2020 12:48 pm
SB28
 SB28
(@sb28)

Yo diary,

How you keeping?

Had very tense few days. d**n it was tough.. i was still laughing on my journey home. Remembered showing my new nails to colleagues (went for french style this time)..i go round tbe room showing my fingers...like "hey look at that!". Its complete coo coo behaviour but that's hpw it goes in my world. My colleagues are all males and i wouldn't change them for the world! Once upon a time i hated men cause of what they did to me when i was a child....but, in this environment i find males company better than women...oh they can "b***h" lol...even more than women but its just ever so funny to listen and join the "my circus with my clowns".

Have had few urges recently. Maybe work related triggers. Extremely tense week with many challenges. Biggest one later on today. Gotta deal with something i suffered few times in my life...expecting few demons to surface but im all loaded with arsenal i have and ready to make things right!

No gym for 3 days now as i was not at home...maybe tom..maybe not...somehow want to prioritise my sleep ready for the battle at work 😉

No gambling (slots) for over half year!!!! Ohhhhh..yeah!!!! Like this a lot 🙂

Stay safe all..and as social media screams out recently - "be kind to each other"

.S&B xc

This post was modified 5 days ago by Forum admin
ReplyQuote
Posted : 18th February 2020 1:49 am
Stace86
(@stace86)

Well done on no slots for over half a year, that's great.

And the saying is a saying that's really got to me, it's so true, you can be anything in life, be kind.

Hope your well, take care

Stace

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18th February 2020 7:21 am
freda
(@freda)

Hey, San

Glad you are being a bit kinder to yourself, prioritising sleep. Feels like a lot of people have been struggling this past week. Pressure cooker feeling! Weather has matched this theme!

Well done on the gamble free time, that's great! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18th February 2020 11:15 am
SB28
 SB28
(@sb28)

Thank you ladies...much love to you both!

I somehow managed to avoid that awful situation i had to deal with today (yesterday). One of the parties didn't turn up so i rescheduled the whole thing..thank godness! God must be here looking over me for sure! It eas stressing me out big time and i was shaking few times today (yesterday).

Was thrown under a bus anyway with another matter and kinda left it half sorted. Shall finish the stuff tomorrow..missed girl too much so declined O/T for tonight.

Had a nice chat with both parents y'day...put my mind at ease. Wasnt able to speak to mum for about two weeks now so that was a relief indeed! She sounds ok..not perfect and hardly follows my updates, but at least she is safe and well....thats what matters the most!

Urges? Well, few..yes..but i shall manage them accordingly.

Made colleagues laugh today which is good..even if at my own crazy expense. Its good to laugh! They say they love my banter/ sense of humour...today i was like "bipolar" tho lol....(3 of them said that!) must be nerves...told them to keep a distance on few occasions whilst turning around and giving high fives (fist clenched) few minutes later..god, i must confuse them all 😂..love my bois! ❤..

That's about it..

Stay safe all

S&B xx

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19th February 2020 2:03 am
SB28
 SB28
(@sb28)

Hi diary...

Long time again

Sleeping like a bear...seriously 10-11hrs a day. Do i need it or im just still hibernating?

B snapped my mum's necklace yesterday..not sure what sign that is 😑. To fix it i need to go jewellers. Worn it every day since mummy gave it to me..secretly felt its also protecting me..strange. feel like lost such comfort.

...once a life time experience booked for May. Scared but excited too! 

Top top top bossess signed me off for my competence and all that stuff...another good emotion and i also know im not just a pretty face at work 😉

Passed my interview...another storm of emotions...may reiterate - not just a pretty face here 🙊😃

Feel sad and happy at once. Dont like change but sometimes its for the best.

Also, may meet my "boy" this weekend. A month chatting and my roses almost dying in his place (good intention for valentines went down the drain due to my work responsibilities, but the thought that counts yeah)..

And...no, no gambling. Signed up for CCBT course but have no clue how to log in or enter it...haha...

Life is good today either way. Love my B...love my job (a bit questioning emoji face here). .love my family...

Stay safe all

Till another time diary

S&B xx

This post was modified 2 days ago by Forum admin
ReplyQuote
Posted : 20th February 2020 7:24 pm
SB28
 SB28
(@sb28)

I'm emotional today. Pure to thought of losing a fur baby. 

I love them all..i know them or not..

Whilst tears flowing down my face ..  and my girl tries to clean them....

....i wish everyone hurting a peace for soul..and heart...the love you give to fur friends are never forgotten...its always in our hearts 

I bless you hearts all..... i shall pray for you.

..until we all meet again. .let the free souls run free now....and enjoy themselves.

Blessings

S&B xx

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22nd February 2020 12:35 am
Page 283 / 283