Diary

20 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@anonymous2)
Topic starter

ChasingRainbows wrote: I don't understand your way of thinking. Why are you banking your days? If you made it to 7 weeks then keep going from day one. Just give yourself a new target but going backwards is abit silly? 7 weeks... 49 days is a fabulous accomplishment. Why ruin it? Bella xx

Oh, it isn't ruined by starting the count again at 1. (Well, day 2 now, doesn't time fly?)

It's just all those days wind back like a rope to make a direct connection to the gambling days, that last binge and feeling rotten.

So it's my way of disassociating New Me from Old Me. I like fresh starts - it gives me a new sense of purpose, doesn't matter if nobody else gets it.

Congratulations on your GFree time Bella, you are doing really well x

Posted : 8th April 2019 5:40 pm
holycrosser
(@holycrosser)

The count isn’t important, its all about not gambling and being happier, good luck pal

Posted : 8th April 2019 5:43 pm
ChasingRainbows
(@chasingrainbows)

Redeemed wrote:

[quote=ChasingRainbows]I don't understand your way of thinking. Why are you banking your days? If you made it to 7 weeks then keep going from day one. Just give yourself a new target but going backwards is abit silly? 7 weeks... 49 days is a fabulous accomplishment. Why ruin it? Bella xx

Oh, it isn't ruined by starting the count again at 1. (Well, day 2 now, doesn't time fly?)

It's just all those days wind back like a rope to make a direct connection to the gambling days, that last binge and feeling rotten.

So it's my way of disassociating New Me from Old Me. I like fresh starts - it gives me a new sense of purpose, doesn't matter if nobody else gets it.

Congratulations on your GFree time Bella, you are doing really well x

That's great you have a plan of action. Sorry just didn't want you to keep going backwards to Day one. Like one of those movies. Stress today been horrific and no chance is another site getting my money. A irish gambling site rang me today. How did they get my telephone number as only place online that have it is gamstop. Its a new number. So that has upset me. No gambling sites had my new address or new telephone number. So that had upset me immensely.

Good luck.
Bella xx

Posted : 8th April 2019 11:19 pm
(@anonymous2)
Topic starter

ChasingRainbows wrote: That's great you have a plan of action. Sorry just didn't want you to keep going backwards to Day one. Like one of those movies. Stress today been horrific and no chance is another site getting my money. A irish gambling site rang me today. How did they get my telephone number as only place online that have it is gamstop. Its a new number. So that has upset me. No gambling sites had my new address or new telephone number. So that had upset me immensely. Good luck. Bella xx

No, all my money is mine these days, I am resolute.

That's horrendous. I would tell Gamstop as obviously someone somewhere is releasing information. I expect the gambling websites share information because whenever I did one of their many 'customer satisfaction surveys' one of the questions was always 'where else do you play?' I always ticked 'other' and put 'prefer not to say' in the empty box. I was convinced they would use it to share player profiles, especially the depth of spend.

Stay strong. I hope you report it. xx

Posted : 8th April 2019 11:25 pm
(@anonymous2)
Topic starter

9 weeks today.

Feel a bit flat though.

Still, it's a beautiful day, the bills are all paid, and there is no angst, so I am grateful.

Posted : 20th April 2019 8:47 am
Page 2 / 2

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close