day 3

215 Posts
33 Users
0 Likes
12.2 K Views
holycrosser
(@holycrosser)

John out of interest how did you if as it looks gamble again, sorry if I’ve got that wrong pal.

Posted : 16th April 2019 11:34 am
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

No problem , but you're Quite right . The first time I kidded myself it was ok I could control it and went in with my eyes ( apparentley ) wide open. But of course it was me failing and submitting to the Addiction. The second time Exactly the same again and of course I didn't learn . I know the answers but it's the will power . I know I can do it and I will .

Posted : 16th April 2019 2:07 pm
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Another day completed and had a skim through this long old thread most of it a lifetime ago. All issues are the same after all theses years but so are the solutions. Took myself to the Dog track last night ( because I enjoy the sport ) and was not tempted to bet so happy with that. Onwards and upwards Keep that guard up.Β 

Posted : 18th April 2019 7:50 am
Oldhamktf
(@oldhamktf)

Morning John,

I've had a read over your diary from the start, you've had some good periods of abstinence over the years. you know what you need to do keep posting and offer support to others that you seem to have done in the past.

KTF

Posted : 18th April 2019 11:42 am
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

A week complete now , woke up at )4;00 for work and had an immediate thought that something was different. A weekend had come and gone and I'd woken with no regrets or remorse for my weakness. It's a good feeling πŸ™‚

Posted : 22nd April 2019 4:43 pm
Page 15 / 15

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close