Day 1 - 14th July 2015 - I can, and HAVE to do this.

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Hi All

I am hoping to get some support with this. I am so fearful as lately I have not been able to control my urges and am in one hell of a financial state.

I start tomorrow, day one. I have self excluded from all the sites used, put blocking software in. I also need to stop watching gambling videos on youtube and visiting popular forums.

I plan on updating this as often as I can. I cannot help but feel this is it for me, last chance saloon. I am already in such a state financially that any further would be my end.

Please wish me luck. I can do this. My first aim is to not touch anything from now until Christmas. See what I can save for the Christmas season and actually have a nice one. Lets see how it goes.

Posted : 13th July 2015 9:28 pm
(@Anonymous)

Good luck and congratulations on seeing the light. Set targets and go for it, it takes 21 days to break a habit, then once this is done you can tackle the addiction

Posted : 13th July 2015 11:33 pm
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Day 1 completed.

It was actually harder than I expected. I sometimes see the roulette wheel spinning when I close my eyes, its insane.

Onto day 2

Posted : 15th July 2015 8:10 am
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Day 2 complete.

No urges yesterday, even with a spell of boredom. Feeling much better.

Posted : 16th July 2015 8:51 am
(@Anonymous)

well done Itsover. stay strong

Mary

Posted : 16th July 2015 9:44 am

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close