Day 1

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Hello

I’m Andrew and I’m 42. I don’t know where to start. I have been losing money online for years and today lost a lot. A huge amount.

I am seeking help and want to stop this. I cannot afford to lose another penny. I can’t afford to survive like this.

I’m going to check in here every time I want to gamble. Instead of going to gamble I will write a diary entry detailing my mood and making a note of how much I thought I was about to deposit.

My wife deserves better. We’re trying to start a family. I have to come to terms with this mess and become a responsible man.

How can I make this work? I’ve given up before but it didn’t last long...

This is day 1 (again).............

Thanks for all the suppport you’re able to give, if you can. I’m so disappointed with myself...

Andrew.

How much I would have gambled today: £10,000

How much I did gamble today: £10,000

How much I instead saved: £0.00 (this is day 1.)

Posted : 1st September 2018 5:03 pm
(@Anonymous)

Hi Andrew. Your in the right place. First of all self exclusion/gamstop id say is a must breaking the triangle. I'm back here again after being in recovery and I have to say gamstop has been my crutch. One day at a time and there will be ups and downs us gamblers always believe the next win will be it but it's not we don't win until we stop.
I wish you the best of luck there's lots of amazing people on here so support is never far away.
Well done on taking the first step
The first step to winning
Tracey x

Posted : 1st September 2018 9:43 pm

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close