back to the start

20 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Dont 9 days and just fell of the wagon. At all time low. More debt to add to all the rest... £210 to add to all the rest. Please God give me the strenght to over come this this black beast that take over me .

Posted : 25th June 2015 10:42 pm
(@Anonymous)

Stop. Calm down and listen.

It's a slip, nothing to worry about if it's a one time.

Just take it slow. One thing at once. No worries.

Take it slow.

Posted : 26th June 2015 12:37 am
(@Anonymous)

Need to start again but remember NOTHING WORSE THEN A DESTROYED GAMBLER.

You can do it!

Paul

Posted : 26th June 2015 6:38 am
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Thanks cannotwin and paul . I know you might think this silly but this mornin i feel relieved was as if i had to do this to make me realise i dont what but i have a good feeling as if things are lookin up . Thanks for the support it real helps i feel as if im not allone.sam

Posted : 26th June 2015 8:20 am
(@Anonymous)

You ain't alone. Everyone here is able to support you, we have all been there to different degrees. My first advice to you is not to be angry, accept that something has gone wrong and try work out in your head how to move on. It changes from person to person, there is no one size fits all approach to recovery from this disease.

However you have made brilliant progress so far. In my experience, just posting on this site helps. I'll support you, don't worry.....

Posted : 26th June 2015 11:41 am
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

thanks cannotwin on day 4 roll on day 40

Posted : 28th June 2015 11:42 pm
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Day 10 cant believe it double figures this is a first

Posted : 5th July 2015 1:43 am
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Hi back to day 0 . Gambled last nite lost 700 . This is it i cant take this feeling anymore , felt brilliant for the last few weeks last nite was on a downer . This wont happen again i have promised myself . I will pay off my debts and mone on with my life and had a life as i dont have one now

Posted : 21st July 2015 6:52 pm
(@Anonymous)

Hi,

Sounds like you need to break the triangle that people talk about.

If you are gambling online it might be time to be tough and get rid of laptop / phone to gamble with. Online never did it for me so I am no expert.

Keep fighting, keep posting, keep reading and learning from the forums.

Good luck and best wishes

Posted : 21st July 2015 6:59 pm
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Thanks Balvaird
This is the hardest thing i had done in my whole life. I dont gamble durin day its late at nite online.

Posted : 21st July 2015 8:13 pm
(@Anonymous)

Ok. How about a successful post in the morning from you telling everyone you had a gamble free night. Think how that will feel.

Small steps. Worth a go

Best wishes

Posted : 21st July 2015 8:21 pm
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Goin to bed and havent gambled

Posted : 22nd July 2015 12:31 am
(@Anonymous)

Well done you.

Posted : 22nd July 2015 5:07 am
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Hi did it i didnt gamble. Cant believe im saying that normally its i did it i gambled. Thanks balvaird

Posted : 22nd July 2015 6:52 pm
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Hi did it i didnt gamble. Cant believe im saying that normally its i did it i gambled. Thanks balvaird

Posted : 22nd July 2015 6:52 pm
Page 1 / 2

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close