335 days gamble free

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Jade
 Jade
(@jadelouise96)
Topic starter

Today I am 335 days gamble free and feeling so much happier I can say this. Over the last 335 days they have been hard more so when I stopped the urges I had the dreams I was having. Constant battling getting it out my head… But I am now 335 days gamble free. I still have very strange dreams of me relapsing  in my dream and waking your thinking was that dream real! But all I can say is I’m a lot happier I can go shopping now without thinking to myself I’m going to go in a betting shop and play slots or I’m going to go in with my last bit of money and lose it. The online slots I would say are the worse also as you can just sit there and feed money through the bank to them they was in the end the worst for me. I hope this gives someone new to the forum a positive side that you can do it believe in yourself 

Thanks for reading. 

Jade 

Posted : 17th November 2021 10:14 pm
(@darkpassenger2020)

Well done Jade, I’m on day 357 today and like you my life is so much better. I’m not as active on here these days, but do like to come on here and see how far I’ve came and also read feel good stories like this. I also like to offer some advice to those who may be struggling where I can also. Best thing I ever done was give access to my bank accounts to my partner. Stay strong and safe. 

Posted : 18th November 2021 8:33 am
Detrimental
(@detrimental)

Well done Jade 

Posted : 19th November 2021 5:32 pm
Jade
 Jade
(@jadelouise96)
Topic starter

Thank you I’m not most active on here  myself but like you I like to check how many days I’ve done and I like to read other peoples stories 

Posted : 19th November 2021 10:42 pm
Jade
 Jade
(@jadelouise96)
Topic starter

Thank you so much 

Posted : 19th November 2021 10:42 pm

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close