289 years!!!!! Days....

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@spendlikewater84)
Topic starter

Hello all

So, I hope you are all well. Here I am on day 289 after ten years of constant gambling. Since start of lockdown it's been so hard!!! It's all ive thought about. Everytime I see a wheel my eyes light up like a kid at Xmas! It's made me realize I'll never be able to play "just for fun" ever again. I've done a lot of soul searching since lockdown began and it's hard giving up your best friend and worst enemy all rolled into one but my brain is more rational now than a year ago.  I've come out of my dro and completed the extra 3 months so I can start again I've even managed to save a little. Something is better than nothing!!

I can honestly say it's been a long hard fight but don't give up. Weather your on day one, 100 or 1000. You'll never win unless you quit! 

An interesting article I read, about if they're rigged or not. They don't need to be rigged because of the house edge, you'll never win! 

I for one have seen the light, and I'll never stop beating the demon in my head!! 

Xxx

Posted : 30th June 2020 2:11 pm
Jadiebby85
(@jadiebby85)

Well done that’s fantastic! I can’t wait to be able to say 289 days! You should be very proud of yourself x

Posted : 30th June 2020 2:20 pm
(@mikee)

Wow that’s great and what your doing inspires people starting out on their journey like me 

Posted : 1st July 2020 10:05 pm

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close