Support us

289 years!!!!! Days....  

Spendlikewater84
(@spendlikewater84)

Hello all

So, I hope you are all well. Here I am on day 289 after ten years of constant gambling. Since start of lockdown it's been so hard!!! It's all ive thought about. Everytime I see a wheel my eyes light up like a kid at Xmas! It's made me realize I'll never be able to play "just for fun" ever again. I've done a lot of soul searching since lockdown began and it's hard giving up your best friend and worst enemy all rolled into one but my brain is more rational now than a year ago.  I've come out of my dro and completed the extra 3 months so I can start again I've even managed to save a little. Something is better than nothing!!

I can honestly say it's been a long hard fight but don't give up. Weather your on day one, 100 or 1000. You'll never win unless you quit! 

An interesting article I read, about if they're rigged or not. They don't need to be rigged because of the house edge, you'll never win! 

I for one have seen the light, and I'll never stop beating the demon in my head!! 

Xxx

Posted : 30th June 2020 2:11 pm
Jadiebby85
(@jadiebby85)

Well done that’s fantastic! I can’t wait to be able to say 289 days! You should be very proud of yourself x

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30th June 2020 2:20 pm
Mikee
(@mikee)

Wow that’s great and what your doing inspires people starting out on their journey like me 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 1st July 2020 10:05 pm