208 days GF. How my life has changed.

7 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@aliwonton1)
Topic starter

Hi guys, I am now 208 days GF. I feel I have come such a long way. Every day has been a struggle because I am a compulsive gambler. It dose get easy every day because I feel gambling isn’t controlling my life anymore. I am slowly becoming my old self again. Gambling took me to a dark place in every way. I have learned how to deal with my gambling problems by remembering myself that I cannot gamble in anyway. Here is to another GF day, GF weekend and a GF future. Stay strong folks.

Posted : 6th November 2020 1:18 pm
(@mamamia01)

Well done! Keep it up!

Posted : 6th November 2020 1:53 pm
(@brosafari)

Great news! Well done! 

Posted : 7th November 2020 1:43 am
(@aliwonton1)
Topic starter

218 days GF. Can’t believe how far I have come. I deal with my problems so much better. Every day I tell myself, I must not gamble in anyway. The pandemic made me realise that being selfish and putting gambling first is not the way. I was so wrapped up in my next bet. Life passed me. Stay strong folks and believe in yourself. A year ago I never thought I could ever be true to myself again.

Posted : 17th November 2020 11:56 am
(@aliwonton1)
Topic starter

225 days GF. Staying positive and no urges. Making big dents into the money I owed. Makes a massive difference not gambling and not knowing how much I will need due to big loses. I can plan better as I know now how much money I have on a day to day basis. So less stressful. Rather than living a different live. Covering up the lies to cover my loses etc. Stay strong folks. A GF live is is so much brighter.

Posted : 24th November 2020 11:53 am
(@aliwonton1)
Topic starter

235 days GF. Feels so good that gambling is not controlling my life anymore .Yes I will always have to deal with having a gambling problem, but the first time in my life gambling is not controlling my life. I see the shock results coming through and say thank god I don’t gamble anymore. Take every day as it comes but every day GF is a happier day. Stay strong folks.

Posted : 3rd December 2020 2:27 pm
(@aliwonton1)
Topic starter

254 days GF. How far I have come. Gambling ruled my life. The lies, the hurt, the pain. You name it, all that mattered to me and my life was gambling. Finally gambling doesn’t rule my life but it will always affecting me as I have a gambling problem and always will. Take every day as it come folks and slowly repair the broken cracks in your life caused by gambling. Stay strong folks. GF life is the only life for me now 

Posted : 23rd December 2020 2:05 am

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close