Page 15 / 15

adam123
(@adam123)

Got my pip telephone assessment tomo, o*g

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14th September 2020 6:37 pm
adam123
(@adam123)

Had my telephone assessment today and it went as well as could of..  She seemed really nice and it didn't seem like an interrogation.  Got to wait seven weeks for the result now..... Have to see no way of knowing the result till they send me the letter but I'm pleased its over.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15th September 2020 3:58 pm
Stace🌹
(@stace)

They said 8 weeks to me but I had answer within week n a half. Also if your accepted you receive money in your account before you receive the letter so after you receive the text (they text to let you know when dwp have received your report), keep checking your account , glad it went well. All the best 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15th September 2020 5:55 pm
adam123
(@adam123)

oooh nice stace, im excited now, if i get some after this corona ill move into my own flat, horray

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15th September 2020 6:49 pm
adam123
(@adam123)

Got voices tonight so thought I'd read some diaries and listen to some music tonight.... Been an excellent week off, fully rested up now.  Back to work for seven weeks before next break but days with less light and the winter coming in now.  Looking forward to Christmas if we can have all family over I'll be happy.  Gonna get an Xbox one black Friday so my nephews and neice can play Tony hawks new game..... Drawing to a close of the year now and really looking forward to celebrating my year gamble free, its no small feat so I think the Xbox is a great way to treat myself on this milestone..... Will gave a lye in tomo then watch a couple games on TV...... All the best adam

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19th September 2020 12:26 am
Aum
 Aum
(@aum)

Morning Adam. A big thank you for visiting my diary and congratulations on your excellent progress in recovery. You are a star.

Pleased to read that the telephone assessment went well and hope you get a positive answer soon. 

Been wondering if you got to the beach during your week off ! It is probably the last of the summer so best we make the most of it. I can picture you running along the sands together with two or three Bay Watch babes 🏄‍♂️🐋🍦.

Hope you enjoy watching the football on telly later. I read that Gareth Bale is going to play for Tottenham again which should raise a few eyebrows!

A nice sunny day in Hull again so I will be walking around the waterfront and marina later. It is my exercise and I find it enjoyable. I like watching the ducks in the marina. They make me smile 😂🦆🤣🦆😂🦆.

You certainly have a good positive mindset and strike me as a practical and highly principled man. If there is anything in your life you are not happy with than you take the necessary steps to change things. Your journey is an inspiration to me and I try to follow your example.

I am also impressed with the way you cope with hearing voices. It is not something I have experienced but imagine it could make life difficult and at times be distressing.

Best wishes for a great weekend.

Aum   Aum   Aum

🦆  🦆  🦆

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19th September 2020 9:55 am
adam123
(@adam123)

Thank you for your post Stephen much appreciated.  Got a letter thru post today and thought it was pip result but opened it up and it was doctors letter.  Oh well hopefully find out soon.  Let's all have a lovely weekend.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19th September 2020 2:07 pm
adam123
(@adam123)

Hi diary, yes Stephen I got to the beach twice this week, I was spoilt for good weather this week every day seemed sunny and warm which was much appreciated.  I think when I'm in a period like this relating to being in work, being tee total, not smoking, saving money and not spending a penny on gambling all for such a long period of time comes namely stability, I can spend money on meals out, coffees and treat friends as I have no financial worries anymore.  You literally can't put a price on this.  My main worries focus around my mind and what it creates for my world I see....  I have only once physically seen what my mind is making up and I am thankful for that.  I have started to talk to my doctor about what I believe when in a episode and i t is starting to be documented now.  I am hoping to move into my own flat early next year and with this comes more responsibility along with the greater independence that I sometimes crave.  I feel it is a step I need as my parents will not always be around so I need to a some point get back to standing on my own two feet.  Its the end of a great week and in some ways I'd like to stay off work but I know I need something to focus on during the week.  I think I'll get my review soon and hoping it goes well, I've been working hard and I hope they appreciate this.  All the best Adam.  PS coming up to the 300 day mark next Sunday I believe then its a two month countdown and I can see in the Christmas and new year in a record healthy way.  My health is very important to me and I believe I'm putting the right actions in to put me in the best place.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19th September 2020 10:49 pm
Page 15 / 15