2020 WAYS TO A SUCCESSFUL YEAR

277 Posts
18 Users
1 Likes
30 K Views
(@Anonymous)

adam,

Breathe mate. One day at a time. Still here toasting a JD on new years eve.

Best

Posted : 11th August 2020 9:59 pm
(@adam123)
Topic starter

Now im on holiday for a week horray, time to reflect, rest and restore so that i go back to work ready to make a difference.

Posted : 14th August 2020 7:39 pm
(@adam123)
Topic starter

Had a lovely day, went for a coffee with friends then came back and watched a film or two....tomo also seeing friends in town....looking forward to charging up my batteries and with that in mind i think ill get an early night.

Posted : 15th August 2020 9:22 pm
(@adam123)
Topic starter

Another lovely day went for a couple of coffess with a mate then a drink in a pub with another friend.  great start to my holiday...

Posted : 16th August 2020 9:26 pm
(@adam123)
Topic starter

Hello  diary, coming to the end of my week off, has seemed like a long break which has been just what i needed.  Really good to see people and catch up.....  One week at work ahead then a three day weekend. Going to a bbq next monday round a friends house.... Got my mid year review coming up at work and already sent my manager answers to the questions coming up, i feel i do my objectives at work and work hard so theres nothing to worry about...have asked about the possibility of getting a pay rise in january after this pandemic... im on minimum wage and ive been there 4 years now so would be good to get appreciated in that way...  

Going to ask my doctor if i can go back to having my injection once a month instead of every three months as ive become ill lately..

Posted : 22nd August 2020 8:01 pm
(@adam123)
Topic starter

Second day back at work today, been asked to work an extra half hour each day for two weeks to cover holiday.  Four pounds extra a day nothing to write home about but better than nothing.  Long weekend coming up and should be visiting some friends for a BBQ...  Hopefully it'll be sunny..

Posted : 25th August 2020 5:49 pm
(@adam123)
Topic starter

Another day at work done, been feeling a bit strange today thinking about my mid year review.... thinking what to say when i want to progress and get paid more but ultimately at the mo i think its just such a positive having a job in these times and not being on furlough!!!! lets just think positively for a change.... night xxx

Posted : 26th August 2020 8:22 pm
(@adam123)
Topic starter

I usually write at the end of a weekend when im about to go to work again so i though id write at the start of a weekend for a change.  All my years objectives still in tact, health pretty good at the mo gonna relax this weekend, got a bbq with friends to go to on monday should the weather hold up.  

Posted : 28th August 2020 9:06 pm
(@adam123)
Topic starter

Had a lovely day today, my sister, nephews and neice and brother in law came over .  off for a coffee with friends tomo. ..   ... Then back to work Monday.  Work as hard as I can for the week then off for a week can't be bad.  Loving life at no lots to be positive about..  I'm either super happy or super sad at no can't keep up but on a positive tip at no which is great.

Posted : 5th September 2020 11:20 pm
(@adam123)
Topic starter

End of another weekend.  Since my last injection a month ago ive had voices over night and had to take extra medication 20 times.  With that in mind im seeing my doctor tomo and will ask to go back to a monthly injection rather than the once a quater one.  

One more week at work then ill be on holiday for a week, then back at work six weeks then my last holiday of the year start of november.  Then the start of another holiday year.  I usually work the first six motnhs without a holiday to save some up for summer and i think ill do that again.

Tomo going to cinema.

Friday going out for a meal.

Next monday playing snooker.

Visiting a friend mid week.

Visiting my sister.

All in all plenty to do and when im not ill relax and watch netflix

12th november bond is out horray literally cant wait for that. 9 weeks away now.

then 3 weeks after that i hit my year gamble free!!!!!!

Had trouble sleeping last night with voices, but could have been brought on by a lot of caffiene so not gonna have another tea tonight rather some hot milk.....

All the best night

Posted : 6th September 2020 9:18 pm
(@adam123)
Topic starter

Cheers for popping by Stace xxx

Posted : 7th September 2020 9:54 am
(@adam123)
Topic starter

Went to cinema last night was great entertainment.  Then went to dentist tonight and nothing needed to be done so result.  Just sitting back for the night then onwards to tomo and the rest of the week at work.....

Looking forward to a meal out Friday night, and seeing some goods friends.  Hoping for some good weather next week so can go to the beach.

Posted : 8th September 2020 6:01 pm
(@adam123)
Topic starter

O ne more day of work tomo then off for a week.  Horray... I intend on doing many things with my week off, i wish to stop thinking about money soo much so i intend on going out with friends and enjoiyng myself without thinking about the cost.  I have enough money now to not need to think about money anymore as its not an issue....  That really is a great weight off my shoulders.  I intend on staying at my parents for a while and with that in mind i have money to spend on holidays, meals, hobbies etc.  I just started using disney plus and netflix to start to treat myself again , ive been living on a shoestring for far too long, time to break free.

Posted : 10th September 2020 7:40 pm
(@adam123)
Topic starter

Got my pip telephone assessment tomo, o*g

Posted : 14th September 2020 6:37 pm
(@adam123)
Topic starter

Had my telephone assessment today and it went as well as could of..  She seemed really nice and it didn't seem like an interrogation.  Got to wait seven weeks for the result now..... Have to see no way of knowing the result till they send me the letter but I'm pleased its over.

Posted : 15th September 2020 3:58 pm
Page 14 / 19

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close