1 Likes
30 K Views
(@adam123)
Topic starter

Feel fine now

Posted : 26th May 2020 9:21 pm
(@adam123)
Topic starter

Another way has passed, woke up, went to work, done decorating, took bins out and recycling.  All in all a productive day.  Then in evening watched film going out in style funny worth a watch and an episode of Ozark, then wrapped my nephews and nice presents parents are going to take them round to them somewhen soon.  All in all a good day.  Been thinking a bit about money I mean once u eat and but necessities and have a roof over ur head anything extra just isn't needed.  I mean why do we need this.  I'm going to try to not think about the small amou not I earn as I shouldn't need anymore I mean its just me now no kids to look after.  Anyway that's my thoughts.  God bless everyone on here.

Posted : 27th May 2020 9:40 pm
slowlearner
(@slowlearner)

Hi,

Happy birthday fella, i hope you enjoy a GF fantastic day. 39 today & i was 65 yesterday. I still follow your posts & progress even though i ain't around so much these days. You're doing great and i can feel it, this is going to be a fantastic year for you.happy birthday Adam.

Best Wishes

AL

Posted : 30th May 2020 12:20 am
(@adam123)
Topic starter

Thank you soo much al, really feeling the love today, its been a great day soo far and the sun is shinning.  lots of love adam xxx

Posted : 30th May 2020 1:59 pm
Aum
 Aum
(@aum)

? ? ? Happy Birthday Adam ?‍♂️ ? ?‍♂️

Wishing you every happiness as you celebrate 39 years on planet earth. 

It may have been a bumpy ride but you have shown yourself to be a man of integrity, courage and resilience.

Respect to you Sir from your friend Stephen 

Posted : 30th May 2020 2:14 pm
(@adam123)
Topic starter

Thank you Stephen 🙂

Posted : 30th May 2020 8:51 pm
(@adam123)
Topic starter

Had a lovely birthday, no going to brighton with friends for a day of drinking like usual.  Well I haven't done that since I stopped drinking.  Instead I sunbathed then watched films.  then had an early night, had some voices but took some medication and got to sleep pretty easily.  End of another weekend but not soo bad as only working Monday ad Tuesday next week.  Hoping the weather will be nice next week but it says cloudy, fingers crossed.  

Posted : 31st May 2020 4:16 pm
(@adam123)
Topic starter

Hello diary, Monday done, Tuesday next at work then off till Tuesday next week.  Horray.  Hoping for some nice weather to continue we will see......

Posted : 1st June 2020 8:52 pm
(@adam123)
Topic starter

Its official I'm on holiday, horray

Posted : 2nd June 2020 5:02 pm
(@adam123)
Topic starter

Hello diary, eaten a lot of junk lately mainly chocolate, it's my vice at the moment and I enjoy it but want to lose a bit of weight so im going make this also a food diary to make myself accountable...….and also write what exercize I done on the day and my weight before dinner each night.

So today I ate: two crumpets, with tea with sweetners, can of coke sugar free, cup of tea, some lindt choc balls, 2 fishcakes with cucumber, cup of tea, cup of tea.

I walked 3.6 km in 34 mins at about 530pm.

I weighed 12.6 stone on the best part of the floor to weigh myself on so not sure if i weigh more as i usually weigh 13.3 at gym.  But ill weigh myself at the same position each time.  Ill weigh myself at 6pm as i eat at 615 pm each night.

I'm hoping if im stright with myself for the majority of the time i can lose my stumach.

my bmi is 25.3, healthy weight for my height is between 58kgs and 78kgs and im currently 80kgs on a good day so need to get it down a bit.

Posted : 3rd June 2020 7:44 pm
(@adam123)
Topic starter

Another holiday day done, watched the gentleman today great film.  My parents took my niece and nephews their birthday presents and they loved them.  Looked up the surgery I might have on my shoulder and I'd be off work another six weeks .  gonna watch London has fallen tonight at nine.....

Posted : 4th June 2020 6:42 pm
(@adam123)
Topic starter

Food eaten today:  cup of tea, honey nut cherios, Cheese on toast, Beef roast dinner, tea, mini mars bar, 1 lindt chocolate, can of coke sugar free, cup of tea.

Weight after dinner : 12 stone 9

Exercise 30 min walk.

Posted : 4th June 2020 7:51 pm
(@adam123)
Topic starter

think ill give up on the food diary, still been eating well but its a bit dull writing down what ur eting and weighing yourself.

Posted : 5th June 2020 8:43 pm
(@adam123)
Topic starter

Coming to the end of my sort holiday.  Not done a great deal went for a few walks and watched a lot of tv and dvds.  Recovery going pretty well, not fallen into any of my vices lately and although my health isn't perfect its better than it used to be.

Posted : 7th June 2020 7:42 pm
(@adam123)
Topic starter

Back to work tomo, early night for me to rest up in preparation....

Posted : 8th June 2020 8:49 pm
Page 11 / 19

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close