2019 thread of no gambling!

63 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Stopping123
(@stopping123)
Topic starter

177 days in, can’t wait to hit the milestone of 6 months, payday today and have had a lot sorted in terms of credit card and buying my sister and niece presents. Hit the gym today and slowly getting in to work again. Have therapy this Wednesday as been feeling very depressed thinking about my ex and have had some urges to gamble but all the stoppers are in place and I am stronger then this! We can do this.

Posted : 15th April 2019 8:38 pm
Stopping123
(@stopping123)
Topic starter

Finally done 180 days, couldn’t be happier, nearly to the half way of the year mark. Beautiful weather outside although just woke up with a bad headache, friends have planned to go out for some drinks tonight but not sure whether I will go. Have been hitting the gym and meeting up with friends for day activities. Started therapy on Wednesday and it did help to put context about me having an addictive personality falling in to the trap quite easily. Stopping gambling has definitely made me more aware of other things that I have may of got hooked on to quickly which hasn’t benefitted in so getting those slowly out of my life too. Life gets better just got to give it everything you got! 

Posted : 19th April 2019 7:31 am
Stopping123
(@stopping123)
Topic starter

Finally hit the half way point of a year being 183 days gambling free! The suns shining and financially better can’t wait to get to my next milestone of a year! 

Posted : 21st April 2019 3:16 pm
Page 5 / 5

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close