115 days gambling free

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@pbuxton1982)
Topic starter

Hi

I wanted to post on here as a bench mark for myself of hitting 115's gambling free , i hope many more will come, i know i can't gamble as if i went back i would not be able to stop myself. I have become very stubborn that 115 days is not something i want to go back to day 1 on. 

The 2nd reason for my post was though , i dreamt last night i was gambling again , i woke up really frustrated with myself thinking i had started again , glad once i woke up properly that i hadn't. I was say it was more a nightmare for me. I wondered if anyone else has had similar experience.

Posted : 3rd August 2022 11:17 am
(@oak_z1)

Hi, I am new on here not sure how it all works, just wanted to say well done on the 115 days, I have 114 to go till I get there and I hope I do.

Luke

Posted : 3rd August 2022 8:25 pm
(@pbuxton1982)
Topic starter

@oak_z1 Thank you its hard work and i've been here before, but determined not to let it slip this time.

1 day becomes 2 days and so on and each day we start feeling better and well over time our life and bank balances start recovering.

Posted : 4th August 2022 11:56 am
(@oak_z1)

@pbuxton1982 I have gained alot of debt because of what I have done so I think my bank balance will take a while to recover, its day 2 and I haven't had any urges today so doing well!

Posted : 4th August 2022 12:05 pm
(@pbuxton1982)
Topic starter

@oak_z1 Well done to hit day 2 , the way i do is get stubborn about it and don't want to throw away the hard work. I also got myself on several occasions in debt, i ended up on a debt management plan with stepchange, but it works and well let s me still have money left. 

Posted : 4th August 2022 1:02 pm

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close