103 days gf

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@seannria)
Topic starter

Never thought I would ever see 103 days slot free I am so proud of my self i can’t recommend putting all the stops in place I subscribed to is it GameStop?? Took the longest option of 5 years because I know if I signed up for 6 months the urge would be too great,

I have found downloading solitaire great for the boredom I even watch people playing slots on you tube satisfying lol, doesn’t tempt me I just think “fool” 

anyway stay strong all x 

Posted : 5th March 2020 5:19 pm
(@clairepotter)

Well done,

I sometimes watch people playing slots on YouTube as well and think the same as you. X

Posted : 5th March 2020 11:48 pm
DaveS1988
(@daves1988)

Hi @seannria

Congrats on making it beyond 100 days! Before you know it you will make a year and trust me it's the best feeling ever! 

I used to watch Youtube videos of slot players in the early days of my recovery. As time went on I got completely bored with them and like yourself I used to think how unfortunate those people were... or fools haha. 

Keep going!

Dave.  

Posted : 6th March 2020 11:48 am

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close