2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@jfield13)
Topic starter

Well today I’m 100 days GF!! I can’t believe I’ve it! It’s been a struggle good days and lots of bad days, I’ve tried registering with a few online bookies but Gamstop stopped that. I’m now coming to Christmas and it was my favourite time of the year to gamble, Boxing Day, and the rest of the holidays, I’m already thinking about having a bet, so I really don’t know what’s going to happen, I don’t want to spoil all my hard work. Well here’s to the next 100 days ?

Posted : 3rd December 2019 2:44 pm
Forum admin
(@forum-admin)
Admin

Posted by: Jfield13

Well today I’m 100 days GF!! I can’t believe I’ve it! It’s been a struggle good days and lots of bad days, I’ve tried registering with a few online bookies but Gamstop stopped that. I’m now coming to Christmas and it was my favourite time of the year to gamble, Boxing Day, and the rest of the holidays, I’m already thinking about having a bet, so I really don’t know what’s going to happen, I don’t want to spoil all my hard work. Well here’s to the next 100 days ?

Hello Jfield

Firstly congratulations on 100 days gambling free- a huge achievement.

You are clearly aware of the risks of the holiday period in terms of your recovery. Have you spoken to a HelpLine adviser to see what extra help and support you can access? I don't know if you're having treatment or belong to a peer support group? Also it's great that Gamstop is working for you, but it would be good idea to add an extra layer of protection by downloading gamban- blocking software and if you call the HelpLine 0808 8020 133 then we'll give you the code to be able to have it for free.

Wishing you all the best with your recovery

Forum admin

Posted : 3rd December 2019 10:20 pm

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close