Support us

*** Join The Guru Challenge! ***  

Page 119 / 119

adam123
(@adam123)

hi peope mixer was on the chat tonight so i though id let you all know he's not been too well but he's still alive and kicking and i think he's gamble free!!!! It gave me the thought that im three months away from the guru status and that will just be the start for me hopefully. Wishing everyone a great gamble free week adam123 205 days gamble free.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 5th March 2019 9:01 pm
Godoicul
(@godoicul)

Keeping the count going. Day 454 gamble free

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21st March 2019 6:03 am
holycrosser
(@holycrosser)

Morning folk 21 days and not a penny given to them, long road to freedom but I’m still on it .

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21st March 2019 7:14 am
adam123
(@adam123)

Hi people I've just reached guru status after all this time horray, I'm looking forward to continuing.  I look at old posts here talking about my need to play poker and cringe.  I'm now in a better place.  Adam over 300 days and counting.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11th October 2020 3:58 pm
Aum
 Aum
(@aum)

Adam you are a star. Your post brought a big smile to my face.

I imagine you had to shake off a few cobwebs when opening up the Guru Challenge.

Than I got to wondering how Mixer and all the other challengers were keeping and my smile was replaced by genuine concern for the wellbeing of our old friends.

Sending Mixer and all the Guru Challengers my sincere best wishes

From

Stephen (formerly known as Abstainer)

X

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12th October 2020 4:11 pm
Ineffable
(@ineffable)

Hi both, I remember this challenge.  Good to see you do soo well.

I’m now over 300 days now free of gambling and it feels so good.  I feel I am back in control of my life and am happy with my lot for the first time in years.  
I continue to watch out for the gambling bug to bite again but I am now equipped to resist scratching that itchy bite! Looking forward to a year free of gambling next month 🙂

I do wonder about how others are progressing and hope they are doing ok.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12th October 2020 6:43 pm
Page 119 / 119