790 days

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Bamb84
(@bamb84)
Topic starter

Hi everyone hope you are all doing well . Things have changed a lot on here since I last visited . I've not gambled for 790 days and its wonderful life is good  . Gamstop definitely helped me i signed up for five years  . Don't get me wrong I still get urges to gamble but I know I can't thank god as I'd be back to square one . I was in a big mess especially with debts owing everyone credit cards , loans , family loans , it was bad I can honestly say I never want to feel that way again just thinking about it ill never forget it that sinking feel in my stomach and not being able to sleep for the guilt . After I found this website and signed up to gamstop i knew I would never afford my debts so entered into a dmp which step change helped me wonderful free charity they have been a god send I now only have to pay a small amount to all my creditors and it leaves me enough to pay all bills and have enough for essentials and I even save a bit each month . I can breathe again . ive been with them a while now they do everything for me no more demand letters and they do not judge and give another of advice 🙂 . I've definitely learnt my lesson from gambling . I guess I just wanted to let you know it doesn't matter how bad you think things are theirs always help out their . One day at a time . Goodluck everyone .

Posted : 9th February 2021 10:38 pm
Winterishere
(@winterishere)

Amazing achievement. ?

Posted : 10th February 2021 12:05 am
Bamb84
(@bamb84)
Topic starter

Thankyou winterishere 

Posted : 10th February 2021 1:03 am
seany26
(@seany26)

Amazing Bam! what an achievement! A great example to show that things can get better once you seek help!

Posted : 10th February 2021 12:49 pm

We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also contact us for free on 0808 80 20 133. If you would like to find out more about the service before you start, including information on confidentiality, please click below. Call recordings and chat transcripts are saved for 28 days for quality assurance.

Find out more
Close