Support us

[Sticky] 2020 challenge - weekly check in - ALL WELCOME !  

Page 12 / 12

Bladesman
(@bladesman)

day 100 just been and gone, onwards ad upwards!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20th September 2020 12:38 am
Charlieboy
(@charlieboy)

Hey bladesman, couldn't find your diary!! Where have you hidden it !! Lolll. Really,really well done m8 . Let's keep going forward one day at a time

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20th September 2020 8:31 am
Pearljammer
(@pearljammer)

day 8 here 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12th October 2020 10:26 am
bdog
 bdog
(@bdog)

Checking in day 658.

20 years of gambling every day and now keeping an eye on things (never get complacent) but in control. 

If I can do it, you can beat this too

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16th October 2020 4:43 pm
jonlostmydoe
(@jonlostmydoe)

Checking in gamble free for the week day 820

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18th October 2020 10:33 pm
bdog
 bdog
(@bdog)

Checking in.

Just got past the 700 day mark. 

There was a time where getting past an hour would’ve been impossible. Believe you can do it, want to do it and do it

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29th November 2020 6:59 pm
adam123
(@adam123)

hi checking in, hit my year gamble free!!! now on day 372 horray

ReplyQuote
Posted : 7th December 2020 10:43 pm
bdog
 bdog
(@bdog)

Awesome! congrats 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13th December 2020 1:01 pm
bdog
 bdog
(@bdog)

2 years gamble free complete

a proud milestone

stick at it everyone 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28th December 2020 7:34 pm
superswan
(@superswan)

Stopped using Gamstop in July 2019, first post here so hello folks. Just wanted to share a troubling thought I have been getting the last few days, I know I am excluded from all British sites and that has worked for me up to a few days ago when I noticed something online about people could search for non Gamstop gambling sites, now I cant get it out of my mind and am for the first time worried about relapsing, but I know if I did it would be the end for me, as I dont know how I survived before as I had over £90,000 debt which I kept hidden for so long. Any thoughts how I can deal with this?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11th January 2021 3:18 pm
Lou x
(@lou-x)

@superswan contact gamcare get a free code for gamban and download it to all you devices its blocking software. Also ring yoyr bank and ask them to block gambling transactions or move to account that does. 

Its really not worth messing up your progress for just remember how u felt when you lost all your money because the same would just happen again

Lou x

This post was modified 1 week ago by Lou x
ReplyQuote
Posted : 12th January 2021 12:19 pm
Never to late
(@never-to-late)

After a tough few days I finally found myself where I need to be. I've been in and out of gambling since 15 plus years and always made excuses and thought I had control and the truth is it had me wrapped up. I recently been confronted by my partner and home truths were unrevealed and trust has been lost and I sit here wondering why it took this long to engage properly. I'm saying its 2 days clear because that was when it truly hit home about how selfish and deceitful I've been. My Fiancee and I recently found out we would be having one more mouth to feed and I will hold myself to account and be the partner I know I can be and want to be (2 Days) which is 2 days better when I was hiding the truth. Any support or advice would be grateful to me and my partner.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14th January 2021 4:23 pm
Page 12 / 12