Terms & Conditions
1) Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect on the first day of use of the site.
2) GamCare reserves the use to change the terms and conditions by posting the changes online. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3) The terms and conditions apply to any website under the control of GamCare and from which a link has been created to these terms and conditions.
4) Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and any other rights in all material on this site are owned by GamCare. You are permitted to print and download documents from this site on the following terms:
- Use of documents and graphics on this site is for information and for personal or schools use only
- Documents may be copied for personal or schools use only on condition that any copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely
- No part of this website may be reproduced in any form without the user's gaining the prior written consent of the copyright holder;
- No documents or related graphics on this site are to be modified in any way;
- Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
5) The GamCare logo is a trade mark and the property of GamCare and should not be used without our permission. If you wish to use the GamCare logo in print or online you must approach us for permission and guidance on its use.
6) GamCare is not responsible for the contents or the reliability of linked third-party websites, either to or from the GamCare website, and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Any site wanting to request a link to be created to them should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
7) You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction and inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive material or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
8) If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
9) GamCare does not accept liability for any damages, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any damages whatsover arising out of, or in connection with the use or loss of use of this site.
10) GamCare does not warrant that the functions contained in the material in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
11) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
12) Any questions regarding the site should be sent to email@example.com.