Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated. This policy may change from time to time so please check back periodically. This policy will let you know:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you? GamCare collects the following information regarding visitors to our website: IP address, information regarding what pages are accessed and when, information volunteered by you, such as survey information, email address and your preferred means of communication.
2. How is your information used? GamCare uses the information we collect about you to help us understand more about how our site is used and to be able to send you communications that may be of interest to you, either electronically or otherwise. We will only send communications to you if you have volunteered your email address to us for this purpose.
3. Who is collecting your information? GamCare is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to third parties. We collect information at several different points on our website.
4. With whom does GamCare share your information? GamCare is committed to protecting the personal data of its supporters and members. Any details you give us will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Data protection number: Z5715938.
5. What are my choices regarding collection, use and distribution of my information? GamCare will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information, except where you have given your explicit permission. From time to time we may want to contact you about other GamCare services and products or pass your details to similar organisations. You can opt out of either type of contact using the unsubscribe facility provided. When you are using our secure online donation pages you are going through to a partner company and the information you give, such as your credit card number and contact information is provided so that the transaction can take place.
6. What is the GamCare policy on allowing me to update, correct or delete my personally identifiable information? The accuracy of your individual identifying information is important to GamCare. We are working on ways to make it easier for you to review and correct the information that GamCare maintains about you. In the meantime, if you change email address, or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please email us at email@example.com, or write to us at GamCare, 7-11 St John's Hill, London SW11 1TR
7. What security precautions are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of my information? Non-sensitive details (your email address etc) may be transmitted normally over the Internet, and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, GamCare cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.